Home

Backbreaker Demo Dates Confirmed

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Demo Dates Confirmed within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2010, 09:17 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Backbreaker Demo Dates Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
looking forward to it. So what happens if the demo bombs and is not what we expected? Will you still buy the game? Most likely I still will purchase regardless of what the demo brings.
To tell you the truth it would have to be really really bad for it to bomb in my eyes. I've played alot of football games from great to bad. Im still supporting this game on principle alone. Everyone has to start somewhere. The key is the next game.. If there is no improvement, that is when I pull the plug on my support.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 30
PSN - "incoming", we expect it on Tuesday." - Hmm, sounds suspect, knowing Sony and how long they can take to certify a demo THEN post it in the PSN Store. Not holding my breath for Tues, and even then, Sony takes SOOO long to update the Store on the day it updates that sometimes it can hit sometime during the day but usually around 9pEST...or later....then the LONG d-load times are brutal. They need to open up the bandwidth cause my fat PS3 sucks up a lot of electricity :\
Old 05-20-2010, 09:33 PM   #27
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
lSo what happens if the demo bombs and is not what we expected? Will you still buy the game? Most likely I still will purchase regardless of what the demo brings.

Nope. But I'll rent the full game and then decide. Can't wait for 12:00 EST tomorrow!
Old 05-20-2010, 09:38 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaldo
Just an FYI...the Madden 10 demo was stated to be released July 23 at 6PM PST. People that were waiting up on the night of the 22nd hoping for a midnight release were told by many here "Go to bed, it won't be released until tomorrow!" All of a sudden, 17 hours early at 1:00AM it was released and everyone was like "Doh!"

I've heard alot of XBOX Live demos are released at 3:00AM PST so there is some hope for a late night release. With that said I'm going to bed early and waking up early, and my girl is going to be shocked at how fast I'm going to jump out of bed.
It will not be early.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #29

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
It will not be early.
Exactly.

I'd like to say I'd like to be but, I know when that time comes If I even wake up it's not goin' to happen. I'll lift my head up and then it'll crash back down into the pillow as usual.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:00 PM   #30
MVP

Pacman83's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
looking forward to it. So what happens if the demo bombs and is not what we expected? Will you still buy the game? Most likely I still will purchase regardless of what the demo brings.
Not expecting it, but if the demo is terrible obviously I'll pull my Pre-order. Looking forward to playing this weekend--that is, between my wife's best friend invading my xbox, RDR, and studying for finals....Wish Me Luck.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:02 PM   #31
Rookie

3nDAmornin's Arena

OVR: 6

I've never witnessed a demo being released that late in the morning. Usually by 6 am my time (central) a demo is released.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 10:10 PM   #32
MVP

swaldo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
It will not be early.
C'mon man, you can do it. Look at the upside, you might be the first one to play the game! So fire up that coffee machine and don't forget to watch for skunks if you have to step outside.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »