Home

F1 2010 Hands-On Preview, Video Interview Included

This is a discussion on F1 2010 Hands-On Preview, Video Interview Included within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
F1 2010 Hands-On Preview, Video Interview Included

Codemasters is aiming to bring you into the life of an F1 driver, both in and out of the car. Check out the hands-on F1 2010 preview at Gamespot.

Quote:
"There are plenty of reasons to love the life of a Formula One driver--being behind the wheel of the world's most technically advanced cars, driving in some of the world's most glamorous locales on some of the best circuits, getting the huge paychecks, enjoying the throngs of adoring fans, meeting the grid girls…the list truly goes on and on. If you're at all a fan of F1, you've probably spent a little time fantasizing about what it would be like to live this jet-setting lifestyle, and the folks at Codemasters have done the exact same thing. But they're taking those fantasies and making them (almost) real with their upcoming F1 debut on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC: F1 2010.

The first time you boot up F1 2010, you'll be taken immediately to a press conference, which serves not just as a method to establish your identity in the game (enter your name, country of origin, and the like) but also as a representative sample of how Codies is approaching your experience in F1. Yes, there is a great deal of emphasis on being in the car and tackling some of the world's great courses, but there's also the life outside of the car--as well as in the paddock and press conferences--that is also a big part of the F1 2010 gameplay experience."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
Tim Tebow has landed!

T3B0W's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: F1 2010 Hands-On Preview, Video Interview Included

As a big time F1 fan and for the simple fact there have been so few releases over the years, this is my most anticipated game for 2010. I love my NCAA and Madden, though they are annual treats. F1 gaming, or quality gaming, is like the FIFA World CUp and I cannot wait!

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »