Home

EA Sports NHL Slapshot Coming To the Wii, September 7th, Ships With New Controller

This is a discussion on EA Sports NHL Slapshot Coming To the Wii, September 7th, Ships With New Controller within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2010, 10:28 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Hmm? EA has never charged for that stuff in their NHL games.
Old 05-31-2010, 03:14 PM   #18
MVP

jack1535's Arena

Re: EA Sports NHL Slapshot Coming To the Wii, September 7th, Ships With New Controlle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAdrianPI

Remember when historic teams and mini games and alt Jersey's and scouting and puck colors and stadiums were free?
Alternate jerseys have been free for the past 3 years what are you talking about.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:05 PM   #19
Rookie

Couple of screenshots that AP posted:

They are slightly bullshots, higher resolution than the Wii, but thats basically how the game will look.
Old 05-31-2010, 07:11 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4
junior pond hockey!
Old 05-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #21
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: EA Sports NHL Slapshot Coming To the Wii, September 7th, Ships With New Controlle

I was out of town for the holiday, so thanks for linking to The Sun's story. All of the community reps had some time with NHL Slapshot at the event and I was one of the first to play it. I'm not a Wii guy, but I had a lot of fun with it. Alain from EA said we can't get into hands-on impressions yet, so when I can, I'll give everyone my thoughts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2010, 11:07 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 31

While I've no interest in the Wii, I find it somewhat humorous that now 2k has competition on that platform. I wonder if next year they'll also "reevaluate" their position on the Wii with hockey as well.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:42 PM   #23
Pro

jaiman's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
While I've no interest in the Wii, I find it somewhat humorous that now 2k has competition on that platform. I wonder if next year they'll also "reevaluate" their position on the Wii with hockey as well.
Yeah, it's hilarious isn't it. Because competition and having two options is a bad thing...
Old 05-31-2010, 11:52 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaiman
Yeah, it's hilarious isn't it. Because competition and having two options is a bad thing...
Who said that? competition is a nice thing, I don't think it matters as much as some think it does in the grand scheme, but having more than one choice as the consumer is certainly nice to have. Lighten up, it was more a poke at 2k's lack of a 360/PS3 sku this year than anything else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »