Home

Backbreaker Video Review (Franchiseplay)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker Video Review (Franchiseplay) within the Backbreaker forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Backbreaker Video Review (Franchiseplay)

IMO Madden looks worse than this... just watching madden footage, all the suction blocking, poor physics, timewarp tackles, speedboost swats, it gives me a headache in a matter of minutes. I can't believe that some people bay 60bucks a year for that game.

Anyways, on topic
Good fair review, looks like he took his time with the game and formulated a fair opinion.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Backbreaker Video Review (Franchiseplay)

Quote:
Originally Posted by InSainn
IMO, this looks worse than Madden... just watching it from that camera angle gave me a headache in a matter of minutes. Can't believe that some people think this game will be the savior of football games...
I don't think anyone has said this would be the savior of football games....I think some are just excited what this game's tech brings to football......there are alot of people interested in this football game....of all the different sports forums on OS, right now there are 92 people viewing this section....that is second to MLB The Show 10, which has 105 people..... the rest are about 20-30 viewers behind.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:01 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4
I wish other games implemented the uniform and endzone customization like this. The ability to create 32 teams with such style should have been implemented when APF 2k8 came out. I've also seen some pretty nice tackles and saw some dude flip a hurdling defender. Good stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker »