Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Screenshots

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Screenshots within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2010, 11:50 AM   #9
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Screenshots

Because black not being black enough is really important....

All I care about is gameplay and from slight glimpse of video, I was impressed. Thought they were watching a real game. But the little you could see was nowhere enough to make any real impressions.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:33 PM   #10
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Yeah, I agree. Really did like FIFA this year. Manual Controls were great for online play. But, in the end liked PES a lot more. The Goal Variety/randomness of gameplay is still unmatched.
My thoughts as well. I haven't spent as much time with a soccer game since winning eleven 7 as I did with PES this year on the PC. Something about the master league on PES that gets me hooked and I enjoy the gameplay a lot more. The player movement on PES is a downer but the positives make up for it to me.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:19 PM   #11
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Faces are a world better in PES than Fifa, IMO. I'm liking the new screens. The players look great. If all the new movement stuff pans out and they do get another league or two, I'm totally sold. But it really doesn't matter about leagues. I'll do Smoke patch as soon as it comes out and it'll be all good. For the guys who are feeling that PES 2010 is too robotic I have a tip. Don't hold the stick as much. Let the ball get loose from you and start learning some tricks. I've really buckled down with the moves and this game, while not quite Fifa-smooth, has a lot of depth to player movement. But just holding the L-stick and ping-ponging the ball around makes it look really stiff. That said, I'm not thinking it's gonna be an issue with 2011 from the promo vids.... Man, 42" of 1080p high detail. My PC is dying for October to get here. Me too! I don't care if I have to order it from Australia!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 04:51 PM   #12
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
There are rumors circulating that Konami licensed the Mexican League.
Highly doubt it, but since they have licensed the Copa Libertadores, I would think the 5 Mexican teams that participated will be in the game. Would be cool if they had the FMF though. I was using a FMF option file for awhile and I was loving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Yeah, I agree. Really did like FIFA this year. Manual Controls were great for online play. But, in the end liked PES a lot more. The Goal Variety/randomness of gameplay is still unmatched.
Randomness is a good word to describe PES. I still see alot of new things as far as goals, fouls, etc...each game I play. In FIFA, once I get off a shot I pretty much know if it's going in or not. In PES, not so much.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:42 AM   #13
DickDalewood

OVR:

Fellas, comparisons are ok as long as the stay constructive, but let's not get a good thread closes two pages in because people can't act like adults.

The screens look very nice btw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »