Home

The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10)

This is a discussion on The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10) within the MMA Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 16
Re: The Latest Patch News For UFC Undisputed 2010 (6-11-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
something that is really bothering me online. Is guys spamming transitions from the bottom mount. Although I am blocking and reversing the transitions only my stamina is taking a big hit. The moment they finally get me to half guard they lock in a easy sub.
sorry to say this but thats your fault if you dont block a transition manually, you will take a big hit on your stamina, however if you do transition blocks, the loss is much lessened. Try to block 1-2 transitions and then go for the reversal. This way you will loose less stamina than the guy on the bottom.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #10
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyor
sorry to say this but thats your fault if you dont block a transition manually, you will take a big hit on your stamina, however if you do transition blocks, the loss is much lessened. Try to block 1-2 transitions and then go for the reversal. This way you will loose less stamina than the guy on the bottom.
"Although I am blocking" How can you justify taking all the energy from the top guy when the guy on bottom is spamming transitions. If any thing It should drain his energy more like it did last year. This year people spam so much without penalty that even after I have blocked and reversed from mount up I dont have enough energy to throw any effective punches.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:32 PM   #11
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Something is better then nothing I guess. However if it don't make it in the 1st patch, then patch number 2 should take care of the stamina, flash ko's, reversals, transition blocking, and career mode stat decay bs.

Also the fighting the same 5 people BS in career mode. In my middleweight career, year 4, Demain Maia is the champ and hard as hell to beat. As soon as he gets it to the ground, which he always manage to do eventually, it is an automatic sub and tap out. I fought him twice for the title and lost both times to subs.

But it is like the only fighters I fight now is Sonnen, Bisping, Okami, Belcher and Quarry. Amazingly Anderson Silva, Belfort, and Wandy fell off hard. They not even in the top 10 anymore already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
Rookie

everytime you miss a reversal attempt, your stamina takes a big hit, everytime you do not manually block the transition you get a big hit. If you transition block, the his is almost equal to the bottom guys stamina loss
Old 06-12-2010, 02:38 PM   #13
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro1
"Although I am blocking" How can you justify taking all the energy from the top guy when the guy on bottom is spamming transitions. If any thing It should drain his energy more like it did last year. This year people spam so much without penalty that even after I have blocked and reversed from mount up I dont have enough energy to throw any effective punches.
agree, every movement should deplete stamina just like FNR4(post patch I should mention)

Of course some movements shall deplete more than others (Haymaker vs Jab, Running vs Walking) again just like FNR4
Old 06-12-2010, 02:48 PM   #14
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Ok lets just come out and say it, they need to steal Fight Night Round 4 stamina depletion system post patch While they at it, steal their sway system, visible damage system too
Old 06-12-2010, 03:34 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Ok lets just come out and say it, they need to steal Fight Night Round 4 stamina depletion system post patch While they at it, steal their sway system, visible damage system too
So you say they should develop EA MMA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 04:10 PM   #16
Hall Of Fame

Sandman42's Arena

OVR: 40

I'll wait to see what happens when its shipped. If KOs and transitions aren't fixed then I'm done with this game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > MMA Forum »