Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Video: E3 Gameplay Trailer and Press Release

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Video: E3 Gameplay Trailer and Press Release within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
goz
Rookie

OVR: 4
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Video: E3 Gameplay Trailer and Press Release

Konami unveils breath-taking trailer that shows the movement and
freedom set to make PES 2011 the season’s hottest property

Print Bookmark with Social network Konami Digital Entertainment GmbH will show off the breath-taking new animations and player likenesses set to bring its forthcoming PES 2011 title to vivid life as a new gameplay trailer premieres at this year’s E3 Expo in Los Angeles.

PES 2011 is all about freedom of movement, and the new game gives the user total control over their team. The new trailer showcases the sheer level of detail the PES Productions team has included in the new game, with the most realistic inter-player physics around allowing players to use their strength attributes to jostle players off the ball, while the results of over 100 hours of motion-capture sessions is shown as PES 2011’s players effortlessly slip into moves, run off the ball, or close down the opposition. Every aspect of the game’s animation has been reworked, and the result is an amazingly fluid experience.

The new trailer also shows the revolutionary new feint system linking all new tricks and skills together making one-on-one situations key to gameplay and the motion-blur effects used within replays to complement the TV-style presentation prevalent throughout the game, while fans of the South American Copa Libertadores competitions will delights in its inclusion within the new footage. PES 2011 enjoys the most extensive number of gameplay additions, control options, and animations to date– and central to these is an all-new power bar that allows the user to determine the exact strength and placement of passes, shots or throw-ins in the game.

Konami will also use E3 to showcase PES 2011’s new‘Drag’n’Drop’ tactical system, wherein players can alter the balance or playing style of their side in seconds. The new system gives compete tactical control over every aspect of a performance, even allowing for preset options to play defensively to guard a lead, or to go all-out to consolidate a narrow lead.

For those of you that might have problems viewing the videos from OS, check out our Youtube page.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360

Last edited by goz; 06-15-2010 at 03:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 02:27 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: NEW PES 2011 E3 Gameplay Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by goz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-Jvk...layer_embedded

New Gameplay video released at E3....I think I'm going to cry....THE KING IS BACK!!!!! It's about time!!!!

PEACE!
GOZ
I need new underwear!

Cuz I just shat myself!

That looks amazing! Way to go Konami!
Old 06-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
Outback Jesus

OSUFan_88's Arena

OVR: 37

Urban Meyer is lol.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:41 PM   #4
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Copa Libertadores One question about it, the Copa Libertadores on PES 11 will have the 2010 edition teams or the future 2011 teams?
Old 06-15-2010, 03:00 PM   #5
goz
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli

Copa Libertadores One question about it, the Copa Libertadores on PES 11 will have the 2010 edition teams or the future 2011 teams?
Nothing confirmed yet but rumors are that it will have 2010 edition teams including the Mexican teams. And it seams right since the game will be released in october. Not sure when the 2011 Copa Libertadores teams are confirmed but i think its in December. But lets wait and see.

PEACE!
GOZ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 03:04 PM   #6
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

That looked fantastic..I can't wait!
Old 06-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #7
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by goz
Nothing confirmed yet but rumors are that it will have 2010 edition teams including the Mexican teams. And it seams right since the game will be released in october. Not sure when the 2011 Copa Libertadores teams are confirmed but i think its in December. But lets wait and see.

PEACE!
GOZ
You're right. Jaja, no Peñarol on the game XD
Old 06-15-2010, 04:37 PM   #8
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Okay, I have officially jumped ship. Unless Fifa has a serious MM upgrades, I'm gonna be PES only this year. No doubts about this game,will be pre-ordering in the next few days. SOLD!

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »