Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Online Team Play and Never Seen Before Achievements

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Online Team Play and Never Seen Before Achievements within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 08:32 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Online Team Play and Never Seen Before Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
Some of you guys need to simply get off your high horse. They are trying to implement a feature that will encourage team play and work towards having FUN. What on earth is wrong with that?

I have about 8 friends that I know online and we will eat this up. If your goal in life is to get the best simulation of football, put the coke and chips down and lace up. Otherwise, get a freakin life, seriously.
Ah the good old get a life reply

Seriously, everyone here is for one reason and one reason only. To get the best NFL gaming experience true to real life NFL.

If this isn't it for them they are free to talk it down. If it's your sort of thing well good for you.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Never before seen Achievements from Madden Online Team Play- MUST SEE

Are we ever gonna get to see some actual gameplay?
Old 06-15-2010, 08:38 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Never before seen Achievements from Madden Online Team Play- MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
Are we ever gonna get to see some actual 1 player vs. CPU or CPU vs. CPU gameplay?
There, fixed that for ya'
Old 06-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #20
C3B
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Online Team Play and Never Seen Before Achievements

Yeah it looks nice to me, my only worry is playing vs people and purposly getting achievements vs friends so that you're maxed out.

Eespecially since you only need 3 players to max out, you can play 2 vs 1, or even 1 on 1 they say.

I really hope this is going to be as awesome as i think it's gonna be though.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:47 PM   #21

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono078
Ah the good old get a life reply

Seriously, everyone here is for one reason and one reason only. To get the best NFL gaming experience true to real life NFL.
And so..lace up. This is a video game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 08:55 PM   #22
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
And so..lace up. This is a video game.
Can't believe how naive you are for someone who's been around on here so long.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:08 PM   #23
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
You act like the people here at OS have any say in development. Yes, developers have asked what OS users would like in Madden, however WE ARE THE MINORITY of those who buy the game. This is a video game!!! If you do not like it, do not buy it! If you don't like the direction they are taking online, don't play online! Oh I know, it's the only NFL game...guess what, tough cookies! It is what it is! As for those who do not like when people say get a life, too bad! Stop your crying, you are not speaking directly to EA!!!

If you think you can do better then those who make the game, go to school for video game development, get a job where the "Suites" do not have a say in what you produce and get an NFL licence and make a football game. (sorry for the run on sentence) The complaining and moaning that occurs here is horrible, and it only gets worse when people think EA developers care what you pylons are saying!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #24
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

I am so sick and tired of hearing we are the minority here at OS. We are not some special group of guys assembled here for the sake of Madden. We are all regular people that just happen to post on a message board for Madden. There's nothing different about us here than there is about the rest of the Madden community. So I wish everyone would knock it off with the OS is a minority stuff. We think Madden has sucked on next gen and guess what? A lot of other people "out there" thinks it sucks as well. Just look at the comments on any Madden vid or anything on youtube, IGN, kotaku,1up or any site that allows comments for their vids. You're gonna see the same things posted in those comments that you see here, so all this "OS is the minority" crap needs to go out of the window. Also, if you don't like people commenting and complaining on the game then I suggest you find another forum or start your own site called maddenworship.com or something. This is a forum where people talk about Madden. How dare someone actually say something negative about it. If you like the game, then fine...congratulations. As for the rest of us that don't just settle for whatever EA craps out, we want to see a better game. There's nothing wrong with trying to get that.....especially if you're in a Madden forum.

Last edited by splff3000; 06-15-2010 at 09:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »