Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Online Team Play and Never Seen Before Achievements

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Online Team Play and Never Seen Before Achievements within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 09:21 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Online Team Play and Never Seen Before Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
I am so sick and tired of hearing we are the minority here at OS. We are not some special group of guys assembled here for the sake of Madden. We are all regular people that just happen to post on a message board for Madden. There's nothing different about us here than there is about the rest of the Madden community. So I wish everyone would knock it off with the OS is a minority stuff. We think Madden has sucked on next gen and guess what? A lot of other people "out there" thinks it sucks as well. Just look at the comments on any Madden vid or anything on youtube, IGN, kotaku,1up or any site that allows comments for their vids. You're gonna see the same things posted in those comments that you see here, so all this "OS is the minority" crap needs to go out of the window. Also, if you don't like people commenting and complaining on the game then I suggest you find another forum or start your own site called maddenworship.com or something. This is a forum where people talk about Madden. How dare someone actually say something negative about it.
Exactly. That's what this forum is for. And it's not just Madden. ANY game has it's criticisms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #26
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
Did not mean to offend you! Sorry muffin!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Madden Online Team Play and Never Seen Before Achievements

Quote:
I am so sick and tired of hearing we are the minority here at OS. We are not some special group of guys assembled here for the sake of Madden. We are all regular people that just happen to post on a message board for Madden. There's nothing different about us here than there is about the rest of the Madden community. So I wish everyone would knock it off with the OS is a minority stuff. We think Madden has sucked on next gen and guess what? A lot of other people "out there" thinks it sucks as well. Just look at the comments on any Madden vid or anything on youtube, IGN, kotaku,1up or any site that allows comments for their vids. You're gonna see the same things posted in those comments that you see here, so all this "OS is the minority" crap needs to go out of the window. Also, if you don't like people commenting and complaining on the game then I suggest you find another forum or start your own site called maddenworship.com or something. This is a forum where people talk about Madden. How dare someone actually say something negative about it.
Yep, this place is much much more mild as far as the Madden bashing goes than other sites such as youtube, gamespot, ign, etc.. I would say that 75% of the posts here are constructive criticism of Madden and contribute meaningfully to the topic at hand.

Now back on topic. Team play doesn't really excite me one bit, neither does Madden Ultimate team whatsoever. I feel like it's a feature that's there and nice to have, but I don't think it's essential at all. It's like cruise control in the car, nice to have and I use it like twice a year, but I wouldn't miss it if it was gone and not essential by any means.

Btw, I LOL too at Ian's "Thanks Carlos" hahaha.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #28
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
Did not mean to offend you! Sorry muffin!
lol no offense taken sugarplum.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #29
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29
How did you know my nickname is sugarplum! spooky!!! No worries, hopefully the game turns out in a manner that you can enjoy!
Old 06-15-2010, 09:45 PM   #30
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
I am so sick and tired of hearing we are the minority here at OS. We are not some special group of guys assembled here for the sake of Madden. We are all regular people that just happen to post on a message board for Madden. There's nothing different about us here than there is about the rest of the Madden community. So I wish everyone would knock it off with the OS is a minority stuff. We think Madden has sucked on next gen and guess what? A lot of other people "out there" thinks it sucks as well. Just look at the comments on any Madden vid or anything on youtube, IGN, kotaku,1up or any site that allows comments for their vids. You're gonna see the same things posted in those comments that you see here, so all this "OS is the minority" crap needs to go out of the window. Also, if you don't like people commenting and complaining on the game then I suggest you find another forum or start your own site called maddenworship.com or something. This is a forum where people talk about Madden. How dare someone actually say something negative about it. If you like the game, then fine...congratulations. As for the rest of us that don't just settle for whatever EA craps out, we want to see a better game. There's nothing wrong with trying to get that.....especially if you're in a Madden forum.

Took the words right out of my head lol.

PSN: dsavbeast
Old 06-16-2010, 02:37 AM   #31
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: Never before seen Achievements from Madden Online Team Play- MUST SEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono078
Difference is when you go online with a shooter you don't pick pre determined rated shooters. Like picking a 90OVR shooting dude and making him better.

It's basically free for all everyone starts then as you perform you get better perks.
have you ever played an online team sports game!?

Because I assure you, you get boosts by getting achievements in basically all of them. Madden is not the first sports game with this idea... Its the last sports game to implement team play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 03:56 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Offense will be horrendously BORING to play co-op for the non-QB players who get the ball 3 or 4 times a game.

Defense could be pretty cool though, since everyone gets to actually do something every play.

Try controlling the WR in madden and play an ENTIRE GAME like that. After getting 3 catches total by halftime (if you are lucky) you will realize why this is not going to work.

If they were going to do this, they needed to allow you to control OL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »