Home

NBA 2K11 at E3: The Death of Isomotion

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 at E3: The Death of Isomotion within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2010, 11:54 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K11 at E3: The Death of Isomotion

There's no reason not to go back to the College Hoops 2K8 dribbling controls. But I have a feeling it will be just the left stick along with L2 and L1 as modifiers.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:58 PM   #18
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrothers24
Yes and I for one am glad to see it go. Hopefully with the removal of it, we get more control over the players.
Thank god, I can't stand it. Hopefully we get Live's dribbling system.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-16-2010, 12:02 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 15
Good to hear. I hated the shot stick because the button felt more accurate with the release. I hope the dibble controls are done with the right stick like in 2K7
Old 06-16-2010, 12:07 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyBanana
Glad to see Isomotion go.

Probably the number one reason why I havent purchased 2k yearly. I never felt like I had complete control of my players.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:09 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 30
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! I was just saying that they need to kill iso-garbage to DaCzar in a PM he sent to me. I also said they need to do away with the shot stick. Hopefully, that will be killed, too. DRIBBLE CONTROL NEEDS TO BE ON THE RIGHT JOYSTICK, 2K! I think Mike Wang understands this VERY well. As a person who hits the real b-ball courts as much as I do, there is more of connect for me with the moves being on the right stick.
Whatever the case, 2K may get back a customer IF they can get a control scheme together, preferably similar or just like Live 10 or, gulp, Elite 11. Still gotta see how this shooting is going to work in combination with the moves on the same stick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 12:11 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!! I was just saying that they need to kill iso-garbage to DaCzar in a PM he sent to me. I also said they need to do away with the shot stick. Hopefully, that will be killed, too. DRIBBLE CONTROL NEEDS TO BE ON THE RIGHT JOYSTICK, 2K! I think Mike Wang understands this VERY well. As a person who hits the real b-ball courts as much as I do, there is more of connect for me with the moves being on the right stick.
Whatever the case, 2K may get back a customer IF they can get a control scheme together, preferably similar or just like Live 10 or, gulp, Elite 11. Still gotta see how this shooting is going to work in combination with the moves on the same stick.
Dribbling is on the L stick this year.

I disagree with you on the shot stick needing to go. That's one of 2K's best features. It gives you so much control over any other previous basketball game (pre-2K6 when comparing to older 2K games).

Old 06-16-2010, 12:19 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Dribbling is on the L stick this year.

I disagree with you on the shot stick needing to go. That's one of 2K's best features. It gives you so much control over any other previous basketball game (pre-2K6 when comparing to older 2K games).
Guess you don't ball IRL, then. Ha. Just messin'. We just have to agree to disagree on that, my dude, especially on that much more control part.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:21 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyIM2
Guess you don't ball IRL, then. Ha. Just messin'. We just have to agree to disagree on that, my dude, especially on that much more control part.
I know you said you're joking but what does this have to do with anything?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »