Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Chargers vs. Colts Gameplay

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Chargers vs. Colts Gameplay within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 21
Whats up with the Jolly Green Colts number 7? Even if that is a created player WOW thats a huge b****
Old 06-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Chargers vs. Colts Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorD83
Whats up with the Jolly Green Colts number 7? Even if that is a created player WOW thats a huge b****
I hate you, I can't stop laughing now, that's hilarious
Old 06-16-2010, 10:34 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nza
Count me in as one of those who are baffled how this amounts to a year later. There has got to be a crap load of small things, surely.

Why can't EA spend a few days making sure none of the cut scenes from the previous year's version are in. The two defenders jumping up and bumping each other is identical from M10.

It's small stuff like this that remind you how similar the game is, and it can't be a very difficult thing to change. Even if they're still doing the same thing, do a new motion capture or something. How can EA not get this still.
I gotta agree with you on the "re-runs" of the small stuff that remind us of previous iterations of Madden but that's always what they seem to do, going back to the PS2 days. EA could have at least changed the score overlay graphic at the bottom of the screen. That REALLY reminds people of Madden 10 since it looks virtually the same.
At any rate, we'll see how the new right stick controls are.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:35 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4
I wish they would intergrate a professional broadcast network like CBS or FOX. As far as the kicking meter is concerned.....don't mind it at all.
Old 06-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 49

It amazes me that the most noticeable change in that video is the kicking meter. Very sad.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #22
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

That was terrible..showed a field goal and peyton getting hit..need longer footage then that. lol
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 06-16-2010, 11:36 AM   #23
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
One Word: Disappointing.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:18 PM   #24
Rookie

thesteamontheboat's Arena

OVR: 8

Hey guys look at it this way NCAA took a year off last year and look at how that played out for them... Just imagine Madden finally taking a deliberate year off knowing they have to win fans back and pitch to us "THE OS Critics" that alone make it worth the wait.

Really to tell the truth Madden 10 Looked real good so graphically it really didn't need that much of an over haul. To tell the truth the most complained topics last year was franchise stats, Tom Hammond, running animations, blocking schemes, and sideline catches which they said they have fixed or tweaked.

So the only thing we didn't get is a better franchise mode overall and they tell us that now they will use some of our ideas after 6 years and have two years to get it ready...

Got to be excited about the future and atleast try to let Madden 10 2.0 hold you over. Cause honestly Ian is a guy I trust when they say that he wants to make madden the best cause look what he did in a year with madden 10 from 09. Cut this team a little slack. Yea this was a disappointing year but I truly believe we will get rewarded next year for this "fumble".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »