Home

Madden NFL 11 Videos: Some Playbooks (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Videos: Some Playbooks (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2010, 12:25 PM   #9
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Some Playbooks (K0ACHK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well I'm not down about it. I'm just a little unhappy about them not turning up the agressiveness on the D some so there would be a little more pressure on the AI QB. Last year it wasn't good. It seems the same as this year. But I'm still looking forward to the game this year coming no doubt.
Legend Killer, just out of curiosity, how do you know that the pressure isn't turned up? There's a thread on page 3 from ch46647 where it's been confirmed by Ian that there is a pre-snap control that tells your linemen to rush upfield and pressure the quarterback in passing situations.

It looks like it's the same mechanic that's in NCAA's demo and it's been working perfectly for me.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:29 PM   #10
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan_OS
This. 75% of the time none of the blitz plays work. If there is one flaw to you're play, the CPU is gunna find it.
Very much so. If you call a overload blitz to the left are right. The AI will pick it up before the snap and block it perfectly. The AI never makes a misteak on blocking assignments. It use to in the past maddens. But the past few years in madden. The AI seems to block perfectly everytime. It could be improved. I'm not 100% sure yet. But I guess the demo and final version will tell me so.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:33 PM   #11
Go Titans..

OVR: 34

Quote:
Very much so. If you call a overload blitz to the left are right. The AI will pick it up before the snap and block it perfectly. The AI never makes a misteak on blocking assignments. It use to in the past maddens. But the past few years in madden. The AI seems to block perfectly everytime. It could be improved. I'm not 100% sure yet. But I guess the demo and final version will tell me so.
The thing that really pissed me off was the QB would sit in the pocket for FOREVER and sit and sit and I got 9 people in coverage and he somehow squeezes it into an ant window.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2010, 12:34 PM   #12
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Legend Killer, just out of curiosity, how do you know that the pressure isn't turned up? There's a thread on page 3 from ch46647 where it's been confirmed by Ian that there is a pre-snap control that tells your linemen to rush upfield and pressure the quarterback in passing situations.

It looks like it's the same mechanic that's in NCAA's demo and it's been working perfectly for me.
Well I never did say it wasn't turned up in madden 11. I'm just saying. I hope it has. I'm looking forward to see if it has been improved this year. That's what the demo is for. I'm just saying. I didn't say I knew wheather it is improved are not. It could have been turned up for all I know. Just wait and see thing you know what I mean.
Old 06-20-2010, 12:37 PM   #13
MVP

Senator Palmer's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Well I'm not down about it. I'm just a little unhappy about them not turning up the agressiveness on the D some so there would be a little more pressure on the AI QB. Last year it wasn't good. It seems the same as this year. But I'm still looking forward to the game this year coming no doubt.
Oh, okay. It's just that you worded it like you were sure. I gotcha, though.
Old 06-20-2010, 01:43 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 51

They did a good job with plays this year. I want to see if the speed option is in since Pat white, Brad Smith, Mike Vick, Vince Young, and Joe Flacco all ran it at least once last season.

The broncos playbook looks really tebow ready. They brought in the whole florida playbook it seems.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3
That really looks nothing at all like the Jets defensive playbook. If they're not going to improve something like franchise, they need to at least get the in game product better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 01:22 AM   #16
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jf28
That really looks nothing at all like the Jets defensive playbook. If they're not going to improve something like franchise, they need to at least get the in game product better.
Except it is what the Jets do run. Tiburon just copies the plays run by the jets you know. They don't manifest plays out of thin air. Now many of the plays you see are run very rarely. The jets gravitate to their 'money' blitzes mostly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »