Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Purdue @ Boise State (Pastapadre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Purdue @ Boise State (Pastapadre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #9
Rookie

FroznYogurt's Arena

OVR: 24
The lack of consecutive hit tackling is killing me, especially during that first sack. You can really see it in the replay at 0:13. On a positive note, I'm glad they fixed the Scoreboard font for the teams, and that last swat was sweet.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:55 PM   #10
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Purdue @ Boise State (Pastapadre)

You can hear a VT game at Lane Stadium starting up in the background, with the chant of "Let's Go... Hokies!"
Old 06-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #11
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

Is it just me, or did Boise State have white facemasks? Should be grey, right? Or did they switch back to white?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #12
Rookie

IndyBronco's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
You can hear a VT game at Lane Stadium starting up in the background, with the chant of "Let's Go... Hokies!"
I applaud you guys (VT) for actually having the stones to schedule Boise State as an out of conference game and I think the game will be at the Redskins stadium if I am not mistaken
Old 06-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6
Show a video with alabama
Old 06-21-2010, 06:54 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroznYogurt
The lack of consecutive hit tackling is killing me, especially during that first sack. You can really see it in the replay at 0:13.
It really is pretty bad. The engine must not give any ability to add this type of tackling consistently yet. Otherwise I'm loving this game but guys just bouncing off and falling down after first contact is such an eye sore.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #15
Pro

HokieB's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBronco
I applaud you guys (VT) for actually having the stones to schedule Boise State as an out of conference game and I think the game will be at the Redskins stadium if I am not mistaken
Thanks man! And yes, the game will be held at FedEx Field. A whole lot of Hokie Fans and Alumni in the DC area – we're going to have the house

I got my ticket confirmation about a month ago and have been slowly counting down the days.

We've had a good run of out-of-conference games the last several years. Alabama last year, a home and home with Nebraska, a home and home with LSU, USC... we've lost more than we've won, but it's been a lot of fun (and we've still managed 6 consecutive 10+ win seasons, and counting).

We're due for a Labor Day win this year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #16
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7

The last play in the video is pretty disgusting...was he throwing to the full back who was well covered to the sideline? Why throw a floater up to fullback? Wish they would do away with that play from the AI. Only reason to throw to the back in that situation is if he has his man beat upfield or cuts a wheel route back towards the middle. But a floater? Didn't understand that play. Wish the AI would make better decisions.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »