Home

Madden NFL 11 Wii Features A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Wii Features A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #33
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Madden NFL 11 Wii Features A Completely Re-Mastered Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
The funny thing is, EA must have wanted us to find this out and complain about it. I mean, why else would they make it for wii, and not the next gen consoles? They want us to want it more, so next year the game is really hyped. Rediculous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc12576
I believe everything they do is completely revenue motivated.That said,dont be surprised if we find out EA Sports made some side deal with Nintendo.Something like Nintendo paying EA for making a type of Madden 11,exclusive to the Wii,to potentially boost Wii sales,by targeting Madden gamers while also,increasing Madden sales on the Wii.Win-Win for EA.

This news has already got some people thinking about getting a Wii to try it out.
Fellas, fellas, please read the article. It's not what you think.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #34
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

it isn't that people want that exactly on 360, it is the fact that they made such a drastic change for the Wii yet left it unchanged for us.

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers
Old 06-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 30
I think people need to stop and think. The Wii is a completely different beast than the PS3/360. If the Wii's engine isn't completely different than the other 2 system's, it's modified version of what is used on the other 2. Obviously, there are things the Wii can't pull off that the big boys can and vice versa. Apples to oranges.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #36
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Fellas, fellas, please read the article. It's not what you think.
I read it Spliff,I actually read your thread about this earlier in the week.Like that other poster just said,it's more about the irony of them adding a major upgrade to Madden on Wii.It would seem logical for PS3/360 Madden to get a major franchise upgrade before the Wii version.

I dont understand EA Sports business decisions but what do I know.They successfully run a company worth billions but I have a hard time just keeping my checking account balanced sometimes.LOL
Old 06-21-2010, 04:51 PM   #37
Banned

OVR: 13

Everyone knows that the only reason they haven't added more to Franchise mode this year is because they've spent so much time doing MUT which as far as they're concerned is financially far more rewarding.

Looman was brought on board to do franchise mode but he's spent all of his time filling Moore's pockets with MUT $$$ and Franchise mode has taken a back seat.

That's where my anger stems from... I couldn't care less what Wii added exactly, atleast they made an effort.

We were made guarantees that have been compromised because they wanted more $$$. Well I hope they sell far less copies but get a lot of MUT money, then when the novelty of MUT dries up for what customers they have, they're left with F-all.

"take further advantage of that consumer"- P Moore.

Last edited by salbowski; 06-21-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #38
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Does IR work?
Old 06-21-2010, 07:00 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 5

I can't believe the Wii is getting a revamped franchise and PS3/360 isn't. Where the hell is the logic in that? Please, someone hit up EA via email or Twitter and give them the ground breaking/earth shattering news... the core franchise players are playing on PS3/360 for F's sake.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #40
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
I have to say that I really like the art on the Wii version for some reason. I think it reminds me of games from previous generations, so it must be a nostalgia thing. I may have to pick up Wii version this year and give it a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »