Home

Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 08:37 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 6
Why would u downgrade a player for having a good defense that's very revis friendly?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 08:45 AM   #26
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 11 Player Ratings: Top Players at Each Position (K0ACHK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude916
MLB - Patrick Willis - 99 - 1st
TE - Vernon Davis - 96 - 3rd
P - Andy Lee - 94 - 2nd
RB - Frank Gore - 93 - 5th
DT - Aubrayo Franklin - 90 - 7th

Beautiful!!!
hell yeah baby, seems the 49ers are going to be really fun to play with this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theant1h3ro
Peterson being a 98 is a joke....I guess fumbling doesn't decrease your stats.....also Willis being 3 points higher then Beason is laughable....Beason plays in a Tampa 2 system where he is asked to cover much more then Willis and their stats are pretty comparable.....
Beason is good no doubt...but anyone will tell you Willis is hands down the best MLB in the NFL!
Old 06-22-2010, 08:54 AM   #27
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41
LOLB is the weakest position in the nfl according to Madden
Old 06-22-2010, 09:04 AM   #28
MVP

elgreazy1's Arena

OVR: 28
Why is Faneca rated so high when most analysts and scouts think he's been done for years?
Old 06-22-2010, 09:06 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckles2k2
I'm seeing tons of love for the Jets there.

The Jets will be absolute hell to play online..if the slow WR releases, coverage warping and magic teleporting powers of DBs of Madden 10
exists.

I love the Jets and all, but Leonhard is an 85? Does this mean that Im going to be able to cover pro bowl TE's man to man with him? LOL

This is EA at its best. Rather then make a excellent defensive unit, play together as a unit, and program the schemes to operate properly, based on their strengths..lets go and overrate every player on that unit.

Revis, Harris and Jenkins are fine..but I am willing to guarantee that the rest of the players will be severly overrated, because that's how EA decides to represent a #1 rated defense.

He's not a Jet anymore, thank god, but I remain absolutely amazed at how Kerry Rhodes consistantly gets rated so high...each and every year.

Do these guys watch football? The man was benched for nearly a month for a journeyman

The guy lines up deeper then any free safety in football, because his range stinks, and he's still a second late on all of his breaks.

Kerry Rhodes is brutal.

Last edited by sportyguyfl31; 06-22-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #30
Pro

rooney8's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by theant1h3ro
Peterson being a 98 is a joke....I guess fumbling doesn't decrease your stats.....also Willis being 3 points higher then Beason is laughable....Beason plays in a Tampa 2 system where he is asked to cover much more then Willis and their stats are pretty comparable.....
Yeah I don't agree with alot of them but I guarentee if Beason and Willis were rated the same or if Peterson was lower than 2nd best rb there would be a far bigger fuss. They give ratings the casual fan will agree with.
I would love if they scaled tham back. Shouldn't be so many 97-99's. If A.Johnson is 98 then J.Rice would have to have been 110.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #31
Rookie

Darkimpact17's Arena

OVR: 3
I think they missed haynesworth...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 09:24 AM   #32
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
The Jets will be absolute hell to play online..if the slow WR releases, coverage warping and magic teleporting powers of DBs of Madden 10
exists.

I love the Jets and all, but Leonhard is an 85? Does this mean that Im going to be able to cover pro bowl TE's man to man with him? LOL

This is EA at its best. Rather then make a excellent defensive unit, play together as a unit, and program the schemes to operate properly, based on their strengths..lets go and overrate every player on that unit.

Revis, Harris and Jenkins are fine..but I am willing to guarantee that the rest of the players will be severly overrated, because that's how EA decides to represent a #1 rated defense.

He's not a Jet anymore, thank god, but I remain absolutely amazed at how Kerry Rhodes consistantly gets rated so high...each and every year.

Do these guys watch football? The man was benched for nearly a month for a journeyman

The guy lines up deeper then any free safety in football, because his range stinks, and he's still a second late on everything.

Kerry Rhodes is brutal.
If they give him a high play recognition and man coverage rating, then yes, if not, then no. I'm not going to start throwing stones until I see how the overall rating came about. But like someone said earlier, Jim wrecked havoc in certain blitz schemes because of Revis out there on his island, both in tackling and making plays on the ball in the intermediate passing game. If that leads to a higher awareness, play recognition, and tackle rating...then that's about right. And if those particular ratings weigh heavily for a safety...well you get the elevated overall rating.

I think overall ratings get blown out of proportion anyway, too much focus on that first number instead of the other numbers that actually have more of an impact on the gameplay.

I was just merely stating that it's nice to see a few of the Jets get ranked a little more appropriately (namely D-brick and Harris)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »