Home

NBA Elite 11 Kevin Durant Interview: 'All I Do is Play Video Games' (ESPN Videogames)

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Kevin Durant Interview: 'All I Do is Play Video Games' (ESPN Videogames) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 02:27 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Elite 11 Kevin Durant Interview: 'All I Do is Play Video Games' (ESPN Videogames)

ESPN Videogames has posted an interview with Kevin Durant, cover athlete for NBA Elite 11.

Quote:
"You have to control every part now with the right stick, shooting, dribbling, and it just feels like you're more in control of the game. That's one thing that really hasn't been in basketball games before. It should be pretty competitive, and it's a lot more challenging. I played today and it was tough to master, but I know I'm going to get better with time. Just like me growing as a basketball player to where I am now, it's the same type of deal. Just give me time."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
more elite news is good with me. nice interview. to see what durant thinks of the game helps alot.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
Banned

Nike Fattz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Elite 11 Kevin Durant Interview: 'All I Do is Play Video Games' (ESPN Videoga

Very humble man right there. Doesn't come off as one of those who gets caught up in their own press clippings.
Old 06-23-2010, 07:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nike Fattz
Very humble man right there. Doesn't come off as one of those who gets caught up in their own press clippings.
Very true. Good thing LeBron didn't make the cover!
Old 06-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkpimp007
Very true. Good thing LeBron didn't make the cover!
I don't think Lebron comes off like that. To be as "media'd" and hyped as much as he has been and as improved as he's gotten since entering the NBA, he seems very, very humble to me.

As for the interview, the challenging controls that take time to master is what really excites me about the new controls. A big part of that, as well, I think, is that they are still intuitive like Live 10's.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »