Home

FIFA Soccer 11 to Add Custom Audio, Vuvuzelas Anyone?

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 to Add Custom Audio, Vuvuzelas Anyone? within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:36 PM   #9
Rookie

Randiesel75's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 to Add Custom Audio, Vuvuzelas Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecrae
They should replace Andy Gray with the Vuvuzelas, then we can really say its in the game.

I seriously though hope they add that, I am the only person I know who can stand them and they would make a great home field advantage when I play friends.
so true, haha!
Old 06-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 11

No, not the vuvuzelas!

Get some different announcers though, the current ones are awful.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:48 AM   #11
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
They should replace Andy Gray with the Vuvuzelas, then we can really say its in the game.

I seriously though hope they add that, I am the only person I know who can stand them and they would make a great home field advantage when I play friends.

I really hope they do not add the Vuvuzelas to leagues that you would not hear them in like at Celtic Park. I have talked to many of my friends who are supporters back home and are season ticket holders they said there will never be Vuvuzelas at Celtic Park and I am happy of that. Hearing the crowd chant a song is 100 times more motivating as a player and a supporter rather than a buzzing sound IMO.

You pick playing as a player would you rather hear this?

Everyone is entitled to there on opinion ya know but if I were to play for 90 minutes I would rather hear chants of the supporters showing there love rather than blowing a damn horn and sounding like a bee.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2010, 12:59 AM   #12
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16

Actually if they just got them so that the commentary was accurate and if they said things like stats and unimportant facts to kind of get the game through the boring parts it wouldn't be so bad. Although I usually am blasting the FIFA soundtracks while playing so I usually don't listen.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:15 AM   #13
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Actually if they just got them so that the commentary was accurate and if they said things like stats and unimportant facts to kind of get the game through the boring parts it wouldn't be so bad. Although I usually am blasting the FIFA soundtracks while playing so I usually don't listen.
Thank you! I wish they did that too mate.
Old 06-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #14
MVP

Lecrae's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltBhoy33
Thank you! I wish they did that too mate.
Woah I didn't see your post there, I'm not saying I want the Vuvuzelas (its a pronoun in my book ) in my MM or BAP but I think they should have some preset custom tracks that could be added to exhibition games (which benefits me in 1v1's against my friends, they pretty much gave up watching the WC the first few games because of the noise but I actually don't mind it all that much).

And for the first time in FIFA 10 I played as a decent team other than Everton and I heard Newcastle fans singing! Although I think they are singing "For He's A jolly Good Fellow" it is still something new to me and I think they also should make more chants for the top/well known clubs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »