Home

NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2010, 06:10 PM   #17
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: NCAA Football 11: Top 25 Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
nice to see the black UA Cleats in
yes, no more generic cleats for Texas Tech(and other UA schools). I'm glad.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:21 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollock Creative
Miami should win by at least two scores if they contain Dion Lewis. I can't wait I'll have field passes for that game.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I think we'll beat Pitt, but by two scores... I just think we need to beat Florida A&M first, then see what needs work before the Ohio State game. At least we get 9 days until the OSU game while OSU doesn't. Same thing happened last year and we ended up beating GT by 17 so a good sign there. We then get 12 days between the OSU game and our next game, Pitt.

If we can take advantage of those 9 days between A&M and OSU and pull out a W, then I think we could finish the year undefeated. Thats a stretch though, one game at a time...

― Plato
Old 07-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #19
Rookie

miami2005734's Arena

OVR: 3

The U is definitely goning to Beat Pitt. Dion lewis is not going to have a big game, the D-Line has so much depth. But Ohio State will be a tough game but IMO Miami will win.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #20
Banned

Pollock Creative's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by miami2005734
The U is definitely goning to Beat Pitt. Dion lewis is not going to have a big game, the D-Line has so much depth. But Ohio State will be a tough game but IMO Miami will win.
I agree. Although it will be a very tough game, look at the big games the Canes won last year.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #21
six
Banned

OVR: 6

Kentucky at 67th? Just two spots ahead of Vandy? LOL and Miss ST being in the 70s...talk about dissin the bottom of the SEC EA. No way UK is that low talent wise.

And I agree on MTSU, I go there and they are much better than that ranking but its the Sun Belt that is bringing their pre-season ranking down...gotta go 11-1 or 10-2 to get some major respect this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #22
Rookie

ctindal21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. I think we'll beat Pitt, but by two scores... I just think we need to beat Florida A&M first, then see what needs work before the Ohio State game. At least we get 9 days until the OSU game while OSU doesn't. Same thing happened last year and we ended up beating GT by 17 so a good sign there. We then get 12 days between the OSU game and our next game, Pitt.

If we can take advantage of those 9 days between A&M and OSU and pull out a W, then I think we could finish the year undefeated. Thats a stretch though, one game at a time...
yea we definetly have to take it one game at a time, lately we have liked
to lose focus and lose to the UNCs, Clemsons, and GTs...if we stay focused we can win it all...those 9 day and 12 day breaks for OSU & Pitt are big for us so we can really start off 4-0...after that, we stay focused and healthy, we go undefeated...
NBA- New York Knicks

Old 07-02-2010, 07:12 PM   #23
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

You Miami fans are crazy, even think you have a .01% chance of beating us

Seriously though, My real concern is the recent trend of tOSU playing awful early in the season.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-02-2010, 07:15 PM   #24
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by six
Kentucky at 67th? Just two spots ahead of Vandy? LOL and Miss ST being in the 70s...talk about dissin the bottom of the SEC EA. No way UK is that low talent wise.

And I agree on MTSU, I go there and they are much better than that ranking but its the Sun Belt that is bringing their pre-season ranking down...gotta go 11-1 or 10-2 to get some major respect this year.
I agree about UK. Now granted, I don't watch a lot of college football, but I know that one team should not have 3 RBs rated higher than Derrick Locke.. That's just insane. I'd venture to say that Randall Cobb got shafted a bit too, especially for such an all purpose WR like he is. I mean, 85-88 is fine for him, it's just the other WRs are rated so high. Speed plays way too much into the OVR formula.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »