Home

Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels eclipse7
I beg to differ. Look at his stats last year and the last couple of years. With the stretched ratings, he deserves an 87.

Plus one of the biggest reasons his numbers finally went up this last year was because the Bengals finally got their running game going again.
he was the ONLY receiving option, and is the best route runner in the league basically. CO is just fine where he is.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:00 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 11 Full Player Ratings: Pittsburgh Steelers and Cincinnati Bengals

Yeah, IDK where the hate for Ben is coming from on the field. Maybe they are predicting how he'll play after all of this. Given that he bounced back from severe physical injury (motorcycle accident), I could see him having a really good year.

If PIT doesn't get their heads on straight they could be in trouble, though. They need leadership to step up like it has in the past. Ben isn't that leader.

M - I - N - N - E - S - O - T - A
Old 07-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Man, I was supposed to post the team ratings. I was on a streak for it...

I might have to try and acquire Dwyer for my Skins. We need a young back and he'll probably progress pretty well. And to top it off he is a beast a trucking. Hopefully we can pound the ball this year and see its effects on the defense in the 4th. If so, Dwyer will be a fun back to use.
You guys dnt Need NO MORE Running Backs

Clinton Portis
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker

thats a Pro Bowl Back Field
Old 07-05-2010, 03:18 PM   #20
Fox
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr360BeasTx

Clinton Portis
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker

...In 2006.
Old 07-05-2010, 03:37 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ha yea. Those guys are doen carrying the load, but you know Shanahan hes the King of RB by committe, they might all do well in spot duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
...In 2006.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #22
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr360BeasTx

Clinton Portis
Larry Johnson
Willie Parker

Maybe when they were all 25. They're all at 30 or above. Maybe all together they'll post similar stats to a pro bowl back. We need a young back that is solid and can take the load when they're all gone.

― Plato
Old 07-05-2010, 09:44 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
Maybe when they were all 25. They're all at 30 or above. Maybe all together they'll post similar stats to a pro bowl back. We need a young back that is solid and can take the load when they're all gone.
Clinton Portis is 28 years old.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:21 PM   #24
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Portis is only 28, but he has taken his share of a beating...he plays like he's 30ish...
However, with three running backs who can rotate without really losing anything on the field (all three CAN run between the tackles, although Parker is best used in quick cutbacks and such) I think it'll prolong the life of all of them...I'm not sure if there's a 1000 yard back out of all of them, but I can definitely see 1500 yards by committee...

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »