Home

Gran Turismo 5 Hands-On Preview and Collector's Edition Detailed (Eurogamer, GV)

This is a discussion on Gran Turismo 5 Hands-On Preview and Collector's Edition Detailed (Eurogamer, GV) within the Racing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 01:39 AM   #25
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Hands-On Preview and Collector's Edition Detailed (Eurogamer, GV)

Based on that link, the only thing I can truly get from it is that you can't see the car's interior from the outside for standard cars. This still doesn't prove that there is no cockpit view for these cars.

We'll see. I wish they would just go ahead and clarify it instead of beating around the bush.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 01:55 AM   #26
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Hands-On Preview and Collector's Edition Detailed (Eurogamer, GV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag3vsW0rld
Based on that link, the only thing I can truly get from it is that you can't see the car's interior from the outside for standard cars. This still doesn't prove that there is no cockpit view for these cars.

We'll see. I wish they would just go ahead and clarify it instead of beating around the bush.
Exactly. They're being very vague with their wording, which scares me a tad.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:08 AM   #27
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag3vsW0rld

I hope you are right... I love driving using the interior cam
Old 07-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 24

How is this not a complete game killer? It's like Madden not having the Dallas Cowboys in their game. With a wheel how else can you play without using a cockpit view? And they claim this game to be a simulation?

If this is the case they won't be getting my money if for the majority of cars you can't evne play it properly. No wonder this game is taking forever to release. I still don't buy that we will be seeing this game for another year, disregard the Nov release date. Once the backlash hits regarding this stupid deveolopement there will be another year delay.

These guys deserve for this game to bomb and it's looking like it might. They waste years putting in the stupidest features and then ignore the most basic ones. I'm dumbfounded.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:01 AM   #29
Closet pyromaniac

Whitesox's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
How is this not a complete game killer? It's like Madden not having the Dallas Cowboys in their game. With a wheel how else can you play without using a cockpit view? And they claim this game to be a simulation?

If this is the case they won't be getting my money if for the majority of cars you can't evne play it properly. No wonder this game is taking forever to release. I still don't buy that we will be seeing this game for another year, disregard the Nov release date. Once the backlash hits regarding this stupid deveolopement there will be another year delay.

These guys deserve for this game to bomb and it's looking like it might. They waste years putting in the stupidest features and then ignore the most basic ones. I'm dumbfounded.
Don't lose hope yet.

They could mean something like this:

Standard:

Premium:

No one really knows yet. I'm wondering if some details that were meant to clear this up were just lost in translation, or if they are purposely being vague.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Racing »