Home

NCAA Football 11: A Road to Glory, Traveled by Many

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11: A Road to Glory, Traveled by Many within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 01:53 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
sooooooo basically they just told us nothing's gonna change until next yr
Old 07-11-2010, 02:25 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 11: A Road to Glory, Traveled by Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilE2k04
I completely agree. we need position drills, not just team practice. maybe for 12, let us explore the campus to find something to do. when we hit the gym, let us have control over our athlete. the same thing with the library, training facility and extra activities. blu-ray disc have more than enough space to fit this ad much much more. since game play is fixed this year, then next year, you can focus on the extra things that makes it authentic and realistic, like being in a freshman dorm then to an apartment as your career progress
I also love this idea.We are players need the full life of college players everything except the class room time ha .I would love me some drills each as we choose to do to gain points for our player and be able to max out player as much as we can threw out the 4 or 3 years which ever we decided . We also need a section for interactions between coaches , fans and other players / teams ... This game mode has been dull for the pass 3 years IMO ..
Old 07-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 11: A Road to Glory, Traveled by Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporub83
Blu-Ray isn't maxed out you are right, the problem is that the X-Box 360 doesn't use Blu-Ray. The 360 disc is close to being maxed.

Thats true. and with me owning a PlayStation3 i think they(EA) need to have a different team to design for PlayStation and then a team for all the other platforms. bkuz 360 is holding us back from our real potential. If games would separate the gigantic memory of blu-ray, and the limited memory of HD DVD. People would go get a PS3 if they have a XBOX, or the XBox would have to upgrade. If yaw wanna hire some people to help make this possible. im here for hire. hell ill even work damn near 4 free. just let me help improve the game every yr and get a copy of the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »