Home

Submit Your Madden NFL 11 Questions (EA Hands-On Event 7/14) - Embargo August 2nd

This is a discussion on Submit Your Madden NFL 11 Questions (EA Hands-On Event 7/14) - Embargo August 2nd within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: Madden Questions (EA Hands-On 7/14)

Will Madden '11 implement the tuner sets that NHL has and NCAA is now rumored to have? It allows for tweaking of the gameplay mechanics without a need for patches, as I understand it.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:41 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 10

Could you try to get some footage of catches near the sidelines/corners of endzones?
I would love to see some hit stick animations too.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:29 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I'm not asking general questions. Tell me exactly what you saw wrong with them last year, and what you want to see them around this year.

No offense to anyone, but vague questions get vague answers. If you guys want some real info, tell me what you want me to get for you specifically. If it was an issue in Madden 10, tell me what the exact issue was and what you think it should be.
They (EA) know exactly what was wrong with the rushing stats and sack stats last year. I'm positive if you asked if they've been improved to reflect more accurately to real life they will know what you mean and how to answer it.

Also to the guy who asked how often progression happens, we know that already, it's the same as M10.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #20
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Submit Your Madden NFL 11 Questions (EA Hands-On Event 7/14)

i have a couple questions i like to have awnsered sorry if there long as i am trying to explain the problems from madden 10 and if they have been fixed

#1 has the weather and live weather feed been fixed for franchise mode and play now

as in madden nfl 10 in play now you never got 0 dagree weather in snow or non snow games it was always 30 or above

for franchise mode there were a bunch of games that were either sunny and 75 dagree temps in cold weather months we hardly saw snow or rainy games or cold weather games with no rain or snow

and as for the live weather feed it never worked as it should if i chose to play a game at night and it was night time in kc in madden the live weather feed would have it as day time and sometimes the weather and temp would be wrong and sometimes the weather dfeed never worked at all at time i would have to scroll tru all stadium in play now once just to get it to work

has all 3 been fixed to where 1 they work as they should

and 2 where we get more relistic weather in the right cities during the right time of months like in november and december we should get 0 25 dagree or lower and sometimes minus dagree instead of sunny 75 dagree weather?

#2 have the afc and nfc team spefic helmets been added to the pro bowl this year instead of the ganeric AFC And NFC Helmet that they dont use in real life?

thanks

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!

Last edited by Chiefsfan881129; 07-13-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:52 PM   #21
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono078
They (EA) know exactly what was wrong with the rushing stats and sack stats last year. I'm positive if you asked if they've been improved to reflect more accurately to real life they will know what you mean and how to answer it.

Also to the guy who asked how often progression happens, we know that already, it's the same as M10.
You don't know what devs are going to be there, and neither do I.

If you give me something specific to look for, I can sim the game. I don't want to ask, I want to prove.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2010, 11:52 PM   #22
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

1. Have they been able to improve the rendering in the game?
2. In offline franchise, did they fix the Trade Penalty Bug that always showed $0 penalty when making a trade even if millions might have been penalized?
3. In offline franchise, did they provide a way to track trade penalties in offline franchise?
4. Did they fix the problem with a lead blocker turning around to block a person behind the carrier, thus ignoring the player in front of the ball carrier, effectively allowing the ball carrier to be tackled?
5. Have they made any changes to the passing game (speed, ball arc, route based passing, etc)?
6. Is the pass blocking in Madden going to be any different than the pass blocking we see in NCAA 2011? What enhancements are there, if any?
7. Do DB's still react as soon as the QB's arm begins the backwards motion?
8. Are there any additional sliders? What are they?
9. Did they better tune the sliders? For example, the INT slider, even when at 0 still allowed multiple interceptions on both the comp/AI side of the game.
10. Will we be able to disable the Franchise CAP after an offline franchise has been started? (wasn't able to do this in M10, would have been nice to have it last year as a work-around for the $0 Penalty Trade Bug)
11. Will there be a separate set of sliders so we can adjust the sim engine in offline franchise?

Not organized well, but these are the ones that quickly come to mind and have not been answered.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 3
Is there any online franchise improvements?

Is the blocking AI fixed/improved?
Old 07-13-2010, 11:55 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is the locomotion engine in NCAA football 11 also used in Madden 11?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »