Home

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Interview with Jon Murphy (CVG)

This is a discussion on Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Interview with Jon Murphy (CVG) within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2010, 04:41 AM   #17

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Interview with Jon Murphy (CVG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
PS3 option files are not region free however. But I do believe that Xbox ones are (even tho the game is not...don't ask me why).
I never understood that, I would love for option files this year to be region free. Therefore I won 't have to spend a extra $10-20 bucks to get the UK version.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 07-11-2010, 11:05 AM   #18
KG
Welcome Back

KG's Arena

OVR: 35

I'm really torn on which console because I think its much easier to transfer files on the 360. On the ps3 you have to copy every single file which is a pain but I know the modding community always has better option files for the ps3. I still think the 360 controller is more responsive and the colors are more vibrant on the 360.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:04 PM   #19
Treble Complete

billmatic's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgx2thez
I'm really torn on which console because I think its much easier to transfer files on the 360. On the ps3 you have to copy every single file which is a pain but I know the modding community always has better option files for the ps3. I still think the 360 controller is more responsive and the colors are more vibrant on the 360.
I'm the opposite. I always play it on PS3 and think its controller is much more responsive than the 360 one.
Old 07-16-2010, 08:51 AM   #20
jb1
Rookie

OVR: 7

Reading that interview I can only hope we will get a great PES game again. It is nice that he admits the faults of the series since going next-gen and I really hope they can solve the issues they have as when PES was at it's best there was no other game I would rather have had in my console. Infact I hardly had any other series of games in my consoles from about 1995 until PES 2008!

I just can't help but be sceptical though after seeing the hype they have given out in the past few years and then playing the garbage games they have produced.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:30 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb1
Reading that interview I can only hope we will get a great PES game again. It is nice that he admits the faults of the series since going next-gen and I really hope they can solve the issues they have as when PES was at it's best there was no other game I would rather have had in my console. Infact I hardly had any other series of games in my consoles from about 1995 until PES 2008!

I just can't help but be sceptical though after seeing the hype they have given out in the past few years and then playing the garbage games they have produced.
Exactly, that's why i'm not getting my hopes up. If it's actually good, it'll be a nice surprise. But for me, they'll also have to be a way to play vertically ( going up & down ), without that annoying swinging back and forth camera garbage that they added.

At least they'll always be WE9/PES5.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 8

So apparently those rumours about stadium editing were rubbish?

Oh well, it was still a good read.
Old 07-16-2010, 03:20 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
With the advent of the USB stick for the Xbox, option files are much easier now for that system....so I suspect there will be more of them this year. I'll still be getting it for my PS3 tho.

Could you explain this to me? without those expensive peripherals, just a simple usb stick?
Old 07-16-2010, 06:28 PM   #24
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersonic_BR
Could you explain this to me? without those expensive peripherals, just a simple usb stick?
Not much to explain, you just transfer the files to the USB stick, then transfer them to the Xbox hard drive.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »