Home

New Madden NFL 11 Trailer (via EA Studio Showcase)

This is a discussion on New Madden NFL 11 Trailer (via EA Studio Showcase) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 06:24 AM   #17
Pro

MrSkagTrendy's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: New Madden 11 Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well bro it looks pretty real to me. It had scenes in there of madden 11 gameplay and at the end of the video it had the picture of Drew Brees on the cover. It looks offical to me or aleast pretty good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well it looks like a video the fan made up on his computer. I don't think this EA doing. The is a video someone come up with. Someone just combined some video footage from different videos shown over the past few months of gameplay and just did a real good job on it. But that is all madden 11 gameplay tho.

i love this
Old 07-21-2010, 08:10 AM   #18
Rookie

Rostee F's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: New Madden NFL 11 Trailer (via EA Studio Showcase)

Nothing new here! I will see some new official HD gameplays, new improved halftime show etc! That video doesn`t impressed me much.
Old 07-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by N@X_WiZaRD
I hate to be debbie downer, but I just don't get the appeal of these trailers. They don't show me anything noteworthy except that Madden 11 does indeed give you the ability to snap the ball, run with the ball, and to celebrate when said ball has crossed the plain of the endzone.

It's nothing I haven't seen in Madden 10 (even the celebrations for the most part). I just wish Madden trailers had more "WOW, I haven't seen that kind of technology before" moments. Then I might actually have a reason to be pumped enough to badly want to buy the game.

Exactly what i was saying to myself. Was wondering how these trailers get people pumped. That could have been a trailer for Madden '10, '09, '08, etc...
Old 07-21-2010, 10:02 AM   #20
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Anticipation.

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Old 07-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2
Loolking good all around this year if they put out a patch to fix the things wrong with the stats and make *** tkls and solo tkls count as the players total tkl's.Then NCAA will be ready to put the draft classes in Madden. Madden I cant wait to see how the two go togather this year like never before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2010, 12:06 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 9

My favorite part was after the real-life shot of the Steelers and Vikings at the LOS, they followed that with them lining up in Madden, and the life-like colors stood out so perfectly to me!! as it should!! That got me excited as well.

I did not like whatever celebration was going on for the Titans towards the end. AFC Championship game?? I am not a fan of the generic red, white, and blue confetti. They should take a page out of Fifa World Cup as far as user-controlled celebrations and the fantastic cut-scenes of teams celebrating because they are so life like and believable.

Overall, good video. I am excited
Old 07-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

this one is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKoQRciQ0H8

Old 07-21-2010, 12:40 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6

Every year I get excited about Madden and then I'm dissapointed after it comes out and I see that it hasn't changed much. Hopefully this will be the year that they don't dissapoint.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »