Home

NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution

This is a discussion on NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA's Broken Dynasty Mode -- Another reason we need a revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Can't the Kickers easily being fixed with sliders? The AWR should improve and from what everyone is saying it doesnt go up much. The ELU and Juke rating you would think if broken and are that low could be patched.

The sliders don't fix the kicking problem...

The Awareness doesn't progress enough (a guy with a 40 AWR will eventually get to be a stellar 55 or so. That's borderline rahtarded.)
Old 07-27-2010, 02:01 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm in the camp of people who hasn't even hit the power button on my PS3 when I read the threads about progression. It's very disappointing to see how much EA could care less about the customers. By contrast, anyone here buy MLB The Show this year and notice how quick the patches were out and fixed...more importantly, they COMMUNICATED with the customers right away about the various issues...none of which were to the degree that this game's issues. I give the game a D+ until the patch comes out and would encourage anyone who has not bought the game to wait until it's fixed.

What is EA"s track record in terms of how long after a game comes out until the first patch?
Old 07-27-2010, 02:02 PM   #11
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Can't the Kickers easily being fixed with sliders? The AWR should improve and from what everyone is saying it doesnt go up much. The ELU and Juke rating you would think if broken and are that low could be patched.
No, they can't its been tried and they'll still miss, they're that bad, and also, why and the hell should we have to do something like that even if it did work? This needs to be addressed, along with everything else.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 02:03 PM   #12
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Boy oh boy, We should just rename the NCAA Forums to -- DYNASTY PROGRESSION HATERS.

Seriously, this game IS NOT broken. Is it the goal every year to complain about SOMETHING? Yes there are some flaws, but I am so tired of this entire forum being a Progression discussion.

OS, do yourself a favor and take control of the forums again -- make one Progression thread and lock everything else otherwise you will have what we are almost at: the top 5 of 10 threads are all about the same thing.

Last edited by EvanRG; 07-27-2010 at 02:05 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #13
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
Boy oh boy, We should just rename the NCAA Forums to -- DYNASTY PROGRESSION HATERS.

Seriously, this game IS NOT broken. Is it the goal every year to complain about SOMETHING?
Excuse us for wanting the game to be better and for it to move forward. We could just sit back complacently, and take what ever crap EA wants to spoon feed us year after year, like you'd want us to do apparently. This game wasn't free, and we can bitch, just like you're bitching about us bitching.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 07-27-2010, 02:09 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

How can you say it's not broken? I tried so hard to keep playing with the game like this but it just isn't as fun.

My 95 OVR FS just stands there like a rock and lets people run by him because of his low AWR rating.

My 5'10 195lb 92 OVR WR with 95 speed and 92 ACC has the agility and juke moves of a DT! Most of the Tight Ends in the nation have better juke moves than my WRs!

The CPU miss almost every extra point and NEVER even try to kick field goals.

Half of the teams in the nation are worse than the generic FCS teams!
Old 07-27-2010, 02:10 PM   #15
Rookie

BIG17EASY's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelersSocrates
I'm in the camp of people who hasn't even hit the power button on my PS3 when I read the threads about progression. It's very disappointing to see how much EA could care less about the customers. By contrast, anyone here buy MLB The Show this year and notice how quick the patches were out and fixed...more importantly, they COMMUNICATED with the customers right away about the various issues...none of which were to the degree that this game's issues. I give the game a D+ until the patch comes out and would encourage anyone who has not bought the game to wait until it's fixed.

What is EA"s track record in terms of how long after a game comes out until the first patch?
That's the one beautiful thing about SCEA, in my opinion. They're active in these forums and tell us when they can and can't give out information. You can guarantee that if this was The Show we were talking about, Kolbe would be in here telling us everything he possibly could.

EA ... not so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #16
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm curious. Are those that are in denial over this issue:

- online players simply using default rosters all day long;
- or still in the first season or two of a dynasty?

Based on past history, I expect EA to patch this, but take 2-3 long months to do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »