Home

NBA 2K10 Video: In Preparation For NBA 2K11 (Shady00018)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K10 Video: In Preparation For NBA 2K11 (Shady00018) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 01:43 PM   #17
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: NBA 2K10 Video: In Preparation For NBA 2K11 (Shady00018)

I just went on their Mods site...And on man...I might go out and buy a copy tonight...
Old 08-09-2010, 01:47 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 18
1. Probably a dumb question I'm asking, but there wouldn't happen to be a mac version is there?

2. Looking at these vids makes me so jealous, mods make this game come to life in ways consoles can only dream of (at least to my knowledge, which isn't much). This would make the whole editing players appearance even more awesome.

3. How/Where do the people who make these vids get all their uniform/court mock ups from? Had no idea cavs were getting new unis (I knew the logo was modified, but the unis too?) And that lakers black uniform....one can only wish that's for real.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #19
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman
1. Probably a dumb question I'm asking, but there wouldn't happen to be a mac version is there?

2. Looking at these vids makes me so jealous, mods make this game come to life in ways consoles can only dream of (at least to my knowledge, which isn't much). This would make the whole editing players appearance even more awesome.

3. How/Where do the people who make these vids get all their uniform/court mock ups from? Had no idea cavs were getting new unis (I knew the logo was modified, but the unis too?) And that lakers black uniform....one can only wish that's for real.
I don't think there are any games out there for Mac.

Just use google to do a search for PC Mods...I won't disrespect 2k by posting the site.

But the thing about the console is that to release a patch. The companies have to go through severally layers of testing, Sony and MS. So its a little different when you got a guy in his room release the stuff...lol
Old 08-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

This guys videos are sooo sick!

Also I have both the PC and 360 version. Online for PC just flat out sucks. Constant drops and it is damn near impossible to find a game to connect to. The baseline drop glitch is a HUGE killer. So if you plan on playing online, don't get the PC version. But if you a offline player, then yes I highly suggest the PC version over console version.
Old 08-09-2010, 03:51 PM   #21
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
This was another AWESOME vid!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 14
Yea, i never play online. I was wondering b/c i just sent my 360 in and wanted to get a PC game to hold me over.
Old 08-09-2010, 06:27 PM   #23
All Star

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman

You can play this on your mac but, you need windows boot camp.. I tried it and doesnt run very smooth with 2k9. http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »