Home

NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary Mode

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary Mode within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2010, 10:25 PM   #17
Pro

Lubey's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA Elite 11 Video: Become Legendary Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
That might be cool. I reallly hope they can keep it from becoming all 99 ranked players.
In NHL, the highest rank your guy could be was like 86-87ish overall. They made it so it's not all superstars. Considering the lead producer of NHL is helping out with NBA, I assume it'll be the same way.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #18
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Become Legendary Mode Clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedus
you miss another game mode

"Dynasty mode"
Oh thanks I didn't notice that .. and yea another reason why I think Dynasty is revamped is because in that Interview w/ David Littman that gamespot a while ago did he said

Quote:
"There are modes both online and offline where I thought the NBA game was lacking. That is not an issue anymore"
Could only mean good things for Elite
Old 08-09-2010, 11:41 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 19
This video just turned me off to this game, Key words "Boost Pack and Gamestop". I don't see 2k Sports doing this much ever. Notice, there is no NBA Combine this year and for good reason. I really wish EA would stop nickel and diming their fans.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:46 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
This video just turned me off to this game, Key words "Boost Pack and Gamestop". I don't see 2k Sports doing this much ever. Notice, there is no NBA Combine this year and for good reason. I really wish EA would stop nickel and diming their fans.
Nba combine will be included in the game...just lettin u know
Old 08-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #21
Banned

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by turftickler
so pre-ordering a game and getting an extra boost pack is nickel and diming you now? I guess if thats how you feel, or you could just pay for the game and not get the boost pack. Hopefully you realize that either way you are paying 60 dollars but preordering it just gets you more bang for you buck... you get a jordan package along with the actual game with a preorder. You make like they said you this mode won't be in your game unless you preorder. When thats clearly not the case... Can you explain what you mean please by nickel and diming
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2010, 12:23 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 2
i like this a lot though you even see a sample of what the presentation will look like in NBA ELITE 11 thats sick... and that spin then dunk on was ridiculous
Old 08-10-2010, 01:22 AM   #23
Rookie

ifromthe504boy's Arena

OVR: 9
I dont respect EA anymore I'm tired of them biting off of other people. They could've done this along time ago, so they wait til' 2k does it, then they wanna do it. No Lie I'm probably still gonna buy this game but this is sad.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:38 AM   #24
Pro

NoTiCe_O's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifromthe504boy
I dont respect EA anymore I'm tired of them biting off of other people. They could've done this along time ago, so they wait til' 2k does it, then they wanna do it. No Lie I'm probably still gonna buy this game but this is sad.
Biting off other people? I couldof sworn EA's Madden 07 or 08 was the first to have a career mode like this (Superstar Mode). So there not really biting anyone, they were tryna build a solid game before they started doing any type of single player career. I think they feel like they've got that this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »