Home

NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available with Details, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Available with Details, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2010, 09:51 AM   #9
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: NCAA Patch #2 Official

It sounds like a great patch. I really hope the zone coverages have been improved. That was one of my main gripes with this game, the other being CPU Pass Accuracy when under duress (sounds like that could've been fixed) and the CPU trying field goals over 60 yards all the time on Heisman (sounds like that could've been fixed as well).
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 08-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I'd like to hear more specifics on some things like tuned QB accuracy. Same with kickers and punters. Is that related to progression or gameplay? cpu or human? Hopefully we'll get more impressions (and that we'll be happy).

I'd like to know too.
Wondering the same thing about qb accuracy, mainly because it may cause people to have to change the sliders they are using.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 08-11-2010, 09:58 AM   #11
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

I've played one half of a game so far, and one thing I've noticed that is not mentioned here is that I haven't seen one single 8 man blitz from the CPU yet. I almost always see a couple by now.

Also, to the guy talking about CPU pass accuracy under duress, I don't know if you thought it was too good or too bad before, but the CPU literally just threw a 50 yard TD to a wide open guy just before taking a hit. I'm on All-Pro with 60 CPU accuracy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 10:00 AM   #12
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

No word on fixing the scheduling issues?
Old 08-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #13
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
I've played one half of a game so far, and one thing I've noticed that is not mentioned here is that I haven't seen one single 8 man blitz from the CPU yet. I almost always see a couple by now.

Also, to the guy talking about CPU pass accuracy under duress, I don't know if you thought it was too good or too bad before, but the CPU literally just threw a 50 yard TD to a wide open guy just before taking a hit. I'm on All-Pro with 60 CPU accuracy.
Have you noticed better CPU running, and less cpu quick snapping so far?
Old 08-11-2010, 10:12 AM   #14
Rookie

MacCLovin's Arena

OVR: 0

I really want to know about the DB's running better routes than the WR's
Old 08-11-2010, 10:14 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Why so high? I have QB accuracy for both human and CPU at like 30 (All American) and it's still very easy for both teams to complete in the 60-70% range. Even with accuracy so low the QBs rarely miss on planted throws - the only thing it seems to affect much is how they do when scrambling or under pressure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2010, 10:22 AM   #16
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:

That was me. I feel like the CPU is too accurate when throwing in that situation. I'd like to see more wobblers and errant throws when the CPU QB gets hit or is about to get hit. As it is now, they fire off perfect spirals and hit their target the same as if there was no pass rush at all.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »