Home

NBA 2K11 Developer Insights: The Jordan Challenge, New Additions

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Developer Insights: The Jordan Challenge, New Additions within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 01:39 AM   #17
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NBA 2K11 Developer Insights: The Jordan Challenge, New Additions

Hitting 6 three's in the first half v the Blazers is going to be tough. I mean Jordan couldn't be rated much above 80 at the most for his 3 point rating could he? That one may take a while.

Last edited by Jonesy; 08-12-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:50 AM   #18
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
Hitting 6 three's in the first half v the Blazers is going to be tough. I mean Jordan couldn't be rated much above 80 at the most for his 3 point rating could he? That one may take a while.
Yeah, and imagine thinking you have just scored the 6th one but...no - you stepped on the line...

ZX Spectrum
CPU: Z80 @ 3.5 MHz
GPU: Monochrome display
RAM: 48 KB
Old 08-12-2010, 02:13 AM   #19
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Maybe he will start the challenge by being on a hot shooting streak, you know when you switch to the ingame menu that shows who's hot or cold.
Old 08-12-2010, 04:21 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Wheres the 1993 BULLS FINAL Team? That phx suns finals series MJ was at his BEST MAN! Barkley was as well and both teams were jacked.

MJ was averaging like 40 a game in that series man.

They should add a dunk off between the 1988 dunk contest members as well MJ NIQUE went at it lmao
Old 08-12-2010, 05:33 AM   #21
All Star

Jonesy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmchoszen
Wheres the 1993 BULLS FINAL Team? That phx suns finals series MJ was at his BEST MAN! Barkley was as well and both teams were jacked.
I wonder if they had trouble getting Barkley in the game seeing as he's had his own games before? You'd think that Bulls Suns series would have made the cut?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
I doubt their goal for this mode was to make things super tough since this mode is really just the prelude to Jordan career mode.Most likely they'll give him a big stat boost in his 3pt rating to account for his performance in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they had his 3pt rating at 90+ for the first half, or even the whole game.
Old 08-12-2010, 08:26 AM   #23
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotobu
I doubt their goal for this mode was to make things super tough since this mode is really just the prelude to Jordan career mode.Most likely they'll give him a big stat boost in his 3pt rating to account for his performance in the game. I wouldn't be surprised if they had his 3pt rating at 90+ for the first half, or even the whole game.
i really hope not...i dont want to breeze through the Jordan Challenge, i want to work for it!!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:28 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'd like to see them implement that '93 suns team. KJ,Barkley,Majerle,Dumas that finals was truly amazing (I tried using the word E-P-I-C but I kept getting censored).
You rarely see finishes like what occured in game 6 anymore. Alot of ISO often rather than ball movement to find the open man etc. Guess I'm dating myself but eh, whatever lol. I'm interested in knowing if that 1995 Magic team that ousted Chicago when Horace Grant signed with Orlando will be made available. Almost would like to see what 'could' have happened if Nick Anderson didn't swipe the ball from behind MJ. I'm pretty sure it's too late to add in there, wishful thinking I suppose.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »