Home

More NBA 2K11 Demo Videos From Gamescom (PSGBlog)

This is a discussion on More NBA 2K11 Demo Videos From Gamescom (PSGBlog) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 19
Am I the only one who doesn't really see a big difference in this game compared to last year? More canned animations and seems like very limited control over dribbling...again.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:35 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: More NBA 2K11 Demo Videos From Gamescom (PSGBlog)

The last vid had the most realistic lebron momentum jumper to the right, they over exagerated his fade which exactly what lebron does sometimes. The problem with getting lebron down pat is he shoots alot of different type jumpers and they always change. He can start the game shooting threes wit no lift and then next quarter get alot of lift on his J. The man needs about 20 diff jumpshots lol.

Wade did a dumb pullup on a fastbreak and the glass thing is hard to watch but this is an old build so my memort of this will fade this week.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:10 AM   #11
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoudS
Am I the only one who doesn't really see a big difference in this game compared to last year? More canned animations and seems like very limited control over dribbling...again.
hmm new momentum shots, new locomotion for the players, dribbling mechanic has changed (just pop in 2k10 and you can see the difference), smoother animations (the hitchiness that plagued this game for years is gone), better footplanting (just watch the defense!) and a more realistic TV style presentation

yeah its just you...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 09:32 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaoudS
It's just you inside your Elite world.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments
Old 08-23-2010, 09:37 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalsanto0026
I agree with domidomdomz, Miller should've gone to the basket for a layup. Poor AI there.

Overall impressive. Good to see bad passes being intercepted. Would like to see the AI take more advantage of holes in the defense though. The AI passed on too many open jumpers. I'm hoping this is due to the lower difficulty setting/casual gamestyle.
I noticed in several video's that Miller passed up on open shots, and I agree on the fastbreak thing.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:37 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 16
Stop teasing me please!!!!!!!!! LOL Man I can't wait. The thing is I am trying to curb my vid expenditures. These videos are dangling it in front of my face and saying "you know you want it....."
Old 08-23-2010, 10:24 AM   #15
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Someone needs to tell ze Germans that Jason Kidd does not have a perma-green light from deep.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2010, 11:16 AM   #16
Banned

OVR: 2
Is it Just me....

or is this game looking so AMAZINGLY good....that it makes you think any vocie of dissent would have to had signed up with an email address that ended in @EAsports.com

LOL... its gonna be a hard year for the 2 Live Crew

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »