Home

NHL 11 Blog: Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency - It's in the Game!

This is a discussion on NHL 11 Blog: Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency - It's in the Game! within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2010, 10:32 PM   #17
EA Game Changer

LuGer33's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NHL 11 Blog: Restricted and Unrestricted Free Agency - It's in the Game!

Quote:
Wow, after reading that, I currantly have the best headache I've ever had in my life. Simply amazing, I can't wait for this game to come out. As a matter of fact I think I'm going to Cryogenically freeze my self so that time seems to go by instantaniously. Just hope when I wake up it's not 500 years in the future.
<3 South Park.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:40 PM   #18
Qb
All Star

Qb's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Brian seems to say that RFA, IS the "Big announcement" Maybe I'm misunderstanding something. But that's what I got out of it.
Yeah, based on how it was worded in the blog, I think RFA was the "big announcement" mentioned by Rammer. Would it help if I teased you with my customary "there are still a few morsels of goodness out there" line? Because there are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenReign86
One more thing, and maybe Qb can let us know one way or another. But with all these additions to BEaGM, and all the CBA, and financial stuff, they've added this year, I wonder if they did what The Show did and have an in game guide that discribes all of the rules in detail to you. Afterall a lot of this stuff is like a foreign language.
Good suggestion and I'm not 100% certain, but I don't think there is. I'll pass it along... maybe I'll even attempt to write something once I have a chance to reacquaint myself with BAGM.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:51 PM   #19
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32
lmao.. awesome they added this to the game, but does ea really think its causal cheesy gamers will understand all of that? hahahahaha
Old 08-24-2010, 10:53 PM   #20

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22

lol, will be fun doing franchise.

imagine if you could pull off a 2nd pick and old player you're letting go to UFA at end of season for a RFA who you'll let go and they end up getting you a 1st,2nd and 3rd round pick in RFA.
Old 08-24-2010, 11:12 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Yeah, based on how it was worded in the blog, I think RFA was the "big announcement" mentioned by Rammer. Would it help if I teased you with my customary "there are still a few morsels of goodness out there" line? Because there are...
Thanks... there is still a chance...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2010, 11:44 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
lmao.. awesome they added this to the game, but does ea really think its causal cheesy gamers will understand all of that? hahahahaha
Those jobbers never understand anything except the OV rating.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:00 AM   #23
Pro

Step2001's Arena

OVR: 9
Nice job by the NHL11 dev team
Old 08-25-2010, 12:14 AM   #24
MVP

onlybygrace's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Yeah, EA's casual gamers who've been asking for RFA might not understand.

Lets put it this way, I am no casual gamer and there is a lot about RFA that I don't understand...and I'm sure I'm not the only hardcore guy in the same boat.

There are a lot more fruits besides just the typical apples and oranges, Fiddy.

I'm sure there are even casual EA gamers who understand the RFA rules better than a lot of the hardcore guys. Wanna know why??? Because they are serious NHL hockey fans.

Just because you are a serious NHL gamer doesn't mean you are also an expert on league rules. What about all those sim players around the world who don't even follow the NHL but play a sim style of hockey???

There are a lot of serious NHL fans who play these games for fun...casually...not to whine and complain about them or compare them to some other game.

Last edited by onlybygrace; 08-25-2010 at 12:17 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »