Home

NBA 2K11 Hands-On Preview w/ New Screenshots, Including More "Tongue" (Gamespot)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Hands-On Preview w/ New Screenshots, Including More "Tongue" (Gamespot) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2010, 11:07 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K11 Hands-On Preview w/ New Screenshots, Including More "Tongue" (Gamespot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by isupreme90
kudos as always....Those Space Jams look so Authentic.
Those aren't the Space Jams. Those are the black/ white ones and they look pretty good in that pic.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:10 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K11 Hands-On Preview w/ New Screenshots, Including More "Tongue" (Gamespot)

here's something interesting i read for all the "My Player" fans (myself included). Seems the MJ "create a legend" mode is going to be similar to my player and i noticed this little tidbit:

"If you land on a team that doesn't give much playing time, you can always go to team management and ask for a trade to another team that fits your demands."

that would be a sweet little addition if we can do that in the regular my player mode as well.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 4

Oh Boy!!!! Very nice.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-H!zZl3
Those aren't the Space Jams. Those are the black/ white ones and they look pretty good in that pic.
oooppps I ment Concords. I got to exited me being a sneaker head
Old 08-26-2010, 11:18 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood
here's something interesting i read for all the "My Player" fans (myself included). Seems the MJ "create a legend" mode is going to be similar to my player and i noticed this little tidbit:

"If you land on a team that doesn't give much playing time, you can always go to team management and ask for a trade to another team that fits your demands."

that would be a sweet little addition if we can do that in the regular my player mode as well.
This was the most exciting thing I got out of this article as well. Finally, if I get stuck on a ****ty team I can ask for a trade instead of playing 82 games while my teammates brick every shot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickjames
This was the most exciting thing I got out of this article as well. Finally, if I get stuck on a ****ty team I can ask for a trade instead of playing 82 games while my teammates brick every shot!
Since when do rookies ask/demand a trade? For the most part they are happy just to have a contract! Teams also generally don't trade rookies because they are cheap contract.

A better way is something like "Ask Coach" option where coach tells you what you need to improve to get more playing time. The way to achieve this is not only by games but also drills, practice and scrimmage.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:22 PM   #23
MVP

Basketball GURU's Arena

OVR: 15
screens look good...does this mean they fix the calf sleeve and socks that everbody was complaining about?
Old 08-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #24
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

not buying 2k11, the concords doesn't have clear soles

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »