Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Video: Be a Goal Keeper Tutorial

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Video: Be a Goal Keeper Tutorial within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2010, 08:03 PM   #9
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Video: Be a Goal Keeper Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesox
I don't think a GK can actually yell over tens of thousands of screaming fans to the other end of the pitch at tell the striker to shoot.

Looks good, I kind of like that they gave us something to do while standing around.
I thought the same thing Whitesox, lol but yeah I think they just threw that in there because most will be bored if there not doing something.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:13 AM   #10
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31
Fifa 11 gets stronger yet again. I will only play this once or twice until I get bored, but at least they are adding more options.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:15 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

This will provide a lot of fun in the Arena. It'd be cool if there was a 1v1 mode where you could select players to use instead of just guys in practice jerseys.
Visit my Arena: www.operationsports.com/iamironman84/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #12
JJT
MVP

JJT's Arena

OVR: 4

I cant wait to try this out going to be good having it be hard and trying to be the best in the world, and hopefully the best teams in the world will try and sign you
Old 08-29-2010, 12:52 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

aloncho11's Arena

OVR: 61

Looks awesome!
Old 08-30-2010, 12:49 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 12

Looks really cool and am very excited to try this mode, however does anyone know if there will be enhanced manual GK controls for regular exhibition matches?

In FIFA 10 PC, if you clicked-in the right analog stick, you could take control of the goalkeeper. it'd be cool if they added some new controls when you are controlling the goalkeeper. it'd also be nice to have a player lock in exhibition games, where you can choose to control any player on the field, including the goalkeeper. but it sounds like these new GK controls are just for be a GK mode.

one thing that dose look better are the free kicks. there seems to be a lot more motion and runs before the free kick is put into play. I hope in FIFA 11 PC, in regular exhibition matches (not in be a goalkeeper mode) there will be more time to manually select your GK when the opponent has a free kick. it'd be nice if you could control your GK from a view behind the goalkeeper and remain in control of the goalkeeper when the free kick is kicked by the opponent. In FIFA 10 PC, I would only be able to move my keeper to a position where i thought the CPU would try to kick it, then when the CPU would take its free kick it would automatically put me in control of a player on the wall. moving the GK around pre-free kick can work very well if you have the right GK a.i. settings on the PC version, but it'd be nice if i could actually have control of the GK during the free kick (similar to how you control the GK during penalty kicks - the entire kick not just before he kicks the ball). it sounds like be a goalkeeper mode could be awesome, but i also hope they improve the control of GK's during regular matches too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »