Home

New NBA Elite 11 Screenshots and Features List

This is a discussion on New NBA Elite 11 Screenshots and Features List within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #1
Pro

Haval93's Arena

OVR: 13
New NBA Elite 11 Screenshots and Features List

*Click here to view the new NBA Elite 11 screenshots.

Features

Hands-On Control
NBA ELITE 11 reinvents the entire basketball experience by allowing you to take control and showcase your skills. For the first time in a basketball video game, all elements of the experience are based on skill, not luck. With the left stick controlling your feet, and the right stick controlling your hands (one-to-one dribbling, shooting, passing, stealing, blocking etc), NBA ELITE 11 offers the most authentic basketball experience yet.

Real Physics
Radically improved game physics rid the days of locked animated sequences leaving you in control of the player at all times. When you drive aggressively to the net and go up with authority, you can be sure that whoever is standing in your way has a pretty good chance of getting tossed to the ground.

Real AI
Driven by the technology of other best in class EA SPORTS titles like Fight Night and NHL, NBA ELITE 11 offers CPU play that truly plays like a real human. Thousands of captured moves (including some captured by Kevin Durant himself) play back when the CPU is on offense. The end result is CPU offensive moves which are extremely responsive and mimic what a user player would do. There are Real AI sequences for dribble moves, post moves, shots, and signature player moves.

Become Legendary
You’re the ultimate star in the all-new Become Legendary - Be a Pro mode. Pick up the demo and start your career in the Jordan Draft Showcase to get drafted into the NBA! Once you land on your new NBA team, work your way through the 23 Legend Levels creating your own unique career, making ESPN headlines and gaining endorsement deals on your way to becoming legendary.

ESPN In-Game Broadcasting
Our primary focus for presentation this year was to integrate the authentic ESPN broadcast package. With this year’s game feeling more like real NBA basketball than ever before, we wanted to make sure that it looked and sounded just like a real NBA game on ESPN. We’re bringing you a dynamic, exciting and realistic experience like no other in which you will truly believe you are in the game.

EASBA
Online Team Play in past iterations of the NBA franchise has been popular, but lacked a sense of player and team progression. For NBA ELITE 11, we created the EA SPORTS Basketball Association; an online multi-player league, complete with your own created player and created teams. If it sounds familiar it is because we have taken a page from NHL’s EASHL (which has over half a million users).

NBA Jam
Included with the purchase of NBA ELITE 11 is a one-time downloadable code that will enable users to access three modes of NBA JAM – Play Now, Classic Campaign and Online. Already set to revolutionize the way basketball simulation games are played, the inclusion of NBA JAM will make NBA ELITE 11 the ultimate basketball video game experience available on the Xbox360.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: New Screens and Info on Features

like those shots.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 14

GReat update man. Way to keep ya eyes PEELED!haha. The screens are lookin real good. I liked the look of Lebron ( despite the fact that i really dont care about him )

twitter.com/tyfromphilly
Xbox One GT - TyFromPhilly

TCSG NBA 2k15 League - http://tyfromphilly.wix.com/tcsgleague

That Connection Sim Gaming Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8g...1ggCIaZkeOUxNA
Old 09-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 18

Do they have a quote from OS poster hoosierdaddy on the nba elite website? wow. lol
Durant looks great.
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 09-01-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

The only thing I like about these screens is lebron, wow he looks SPOT ON
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2010, 07:13 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul88
The only thing I like about these screens is lebron, wow he looks SPOT ON
lebron face hair is spot on, but doesnt look like lebron! shoes nice!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #7
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

Great screens, they look really good. Can somebody put the info about the features please? The page isn't loading for me.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #8
MVP

noshun's Arena

OVR: 14

LeBron looks like Freeway, with a trimmed down beard.. it's the ROC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dounte/MLBNFLNBALGS
I'd be the first to call myself a hypocrite.
Current Rotation: -/-
"Just know no matter who you are, the right system could turn a role player to a superstar." - Joe Budden
All Pro Football 2K8 Uniform Codes

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »