Home

NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers

This is a discussion on NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Elite 11 OS Exclusive Video: New Orleans Hornets @ Los Angeles Clippers

didnt see the physics go into play

is it me or did i see Kaman clip into the plater? then spin around
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 8

GREAT video...of course there is some skating here and there but THANK YOU for showing the broadcast cam...big difference for me at least...

The high FG% does not bother me because I feel like all videos are that way (both games)...especially human vs human as usually guys don't know how to play 'D' very well...
Old 09-04-2010, 06:36 PM   #27
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Haha got my wish on the fastbreaks! Liked the alley-oops in the vid looked so much better then last year. I also like how the player had to actually catch the pass and it didn't just warp into his hands.

Like the rotation by Kaman (at 1:05) and what made it even better was he had his eyes on the ball the whole time. Kind of weird how he turned his body completely LOL! But still the fact that he smoothly transitioned from look to reacting was great to see.

Liked the steal on Kaman (at 1:53) all in real time which is definitely something cool to see. Really shows that the players are moving independently and that the ball is "Live"

Also liked the drive by Davis (at 2:58). All user controlled must feel really cool to do things like that. The user read the defense well and chose the right move for that situation. Didn't like how Paul was moving but still a cool little play nonetheless.

A lot of skating going on but I can tell this game is going to pretty fun once you understand the controls. Breaking down the defense and figuring out the best way to finish is in full effect this year. Going to be fun to slice and dice defense just wish the players had more signature style though.

Last edited by Jano; 09-04-2010 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #28
MVP

Ermolli's Arena

OVR: 29

The best video of all. However, I saw many dunks, alleyoops and few deffense in the paint when somebody was posting or attacking the rim.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Looks ok but it seems like all the player models look way too similar..they need more variety in body shapes.

Man i really hate the running animation and the running two handed passes.

The dribbling controls and mechanics look great tho...they need to keep that for next season.
Old 09-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #30
Rookie

COACH WEBB's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17
GREAT video...of course there is some skating here and there but THANK YOU for showing the broadcast cam...big difference for me at least...

The high FG% does not bother me because I feel like all videos are that way (both games)...especially human vs human as usually guys don't know how to play 'D' very well...
One of the things that I noticed early on and throughout. Hopefully this can be addressed before release.

Old 09-04-2010, 06:39 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2
the alley-oops looked better the players moved better could hear the commentary due to the crowd but all in all this vid did look nice bought to watch it again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2010, 06:44 PM   #32
You Dead Wrong

Jano's Arena

OVR: 27

Liked that the double teams are user controlled and that you can break out of them any time you want as the defensive player. And I'm glad they added in the automatic hands up animations so the player actually looks boxed in by the D.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »