Home

NHL 11 Update: Regarding the Superstars = AHL Bug in Be a GM

This is a discussion on NHL 11 Update: Regarding the Superstars = AHL Bug in Be a GM within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2010, 12:49 AM   #1
Pro

letsgopens66's Arena

OVR: 4
NHL 11 Update: Regarding the Superstars = AHL Bug in Be a GM

Alain Quinto has posted an NHL 11 update, regarding the superstars = AHL Bug in Be a GM.

Quote:
"Just a heads up that the guys are aware there is an issue that was caused by a recent scheduling update. The updated schedule has caused instances of players not being recalled back to the team to occur when they should. The team has been tracking this along with the community since the update occurred. They are currently working on correcting the update and releasing it for launch."
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3

Last edited by letsgopens66; 09-06-2010 at 12:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 12:53 AM   #2
Rookie

Danknugmelo's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: BAGM update from EA

As much as it sucks that this was missed, the EA NHL guys really are heads and shoulders above all other sports game producers. The fact that they pay such close attention to teh communities speaks volumes.

The NCAA football guys are right behind them now tho. Glad to see such care. But let's just hope that BeaGM is teh main focus on next years game. The gameplay is damn near perfect from what i've seen on the demo. HUT looks to be a blast. The other modes I don't care about.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:45 AM   #3
MVP

goosedennis's Arena

OVR: 16

Thank God. Though I thought it would have been caught in beta.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:47 AM   #4
All Star

Kobalt's Arena

OVR: 41

great news to hear.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #5
Banned

bill2451's Arena

yeah, I must say I'm still a bit annoyed that this got through in the first place and into the final build

seems like half the games that come out now have a glaring error/bug that should never have made it to release (and i'm pretty sure every developer always blames it on some mysterious last minute tweak, regardless of whether or not it is true)

def very very glad they are planning on fixing it, but still just a bit peeved lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2010, 01:50 AM   #6
Rookie

Danknugmelo's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill2451
yeah, I must say I'm still a bit annoyed that this got through in the first place and into the final build

seems like half the games that come out now have a glaring error/bug that should never have made it to release (and i'm pretty sure every developer always blames it on some mysterious last minute tweak, regardless of whether or not it is true)

def very very glad they are planning on fixing it, but still just a bit peeved lol
its more based off of the fact that testers are cut down to zero to save money while rely on forums (especially OS for sports games) to point out things that need to be fixed via patch.
Old 09-06-2010, 02:07 AM   #7
MVP

I knew a guy that was tester. This is basically the equation he gave me: Testers = drink pop, eat chips, play games all day. Bug? What bug?
Old 09-06-2010, 04:08 AM   #8
Proctor, MN. Go Rails!

Vikes1's Arena

OVR: 23

Like others have said...hopefully this is a reliable source.

If so...whew. The last thing I wanted for Tuesday was to have a bit of a black cloud hanging over the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »