Home

NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 1: Oklahoma City Thunder (Da_Czar)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 1: Oklahoma City Thunder (Da_Czar) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #17
Pro

HoosierDaddy's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 1: Oklahoma City Thunder (Da_Czar)

Great stuff as always, Czar!
Old 09-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #18
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA 2K11 Video: Ten Teams in Ten Days - Day 1: Oklahoma City Thunder (Da_Czar)

Absolutely love it. I'll chime in a little later after a few more watches, but that looks awesome. Guys running the plays instead of walking them, increased spacing... CPU going from one play to another, adjusting to the shot clock. Absolutely amazing.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #19
All Star

DakkoN's Arena

OVR: 37

Oh snap.. the last play has them wearing white on the road and the Mavs wearing colors at home.. something we've been asking for for years
Old 09-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #20
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Great great, job by my man the Czar. The game looks so deep this year man. 2k really did an amazing job this year imo from what I've seen. Much respect to my man the Czar, I appreciate the opportunity my dude!

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

I hope this means that the plays will actually be useful this year.

It always made me laugh how many people were like... "you need to run plays to play sim ball in 2k10!!!" Running plays in 2k10 sucked. Players moved too slowly, the player control made it too tough to get into position and it just ran down the clock without creating openings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2010, 05:20 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 16

Durant's signature looks like Chris Webber's

They changed it from last years so its a little closer.

Nice video Czar, sports games need this kind of in-depth tutorials because a lot of this stuff casual players won't notice.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 7

Running plays this year looks light years better than 2k10. In 2k10 it was so horrible how the AI just moved so slow and the shot clock would run down. The AI actually looks like they care and run to certain spots with authenticity. The number system for the plays are very easy to understand as well. I definitely can't wait to get my hands on this game. I will be doing a lot of practice..lol.
Old 09-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

"Oh where you at KG?" I literally LOL'D. Czar, you'd be my default commentator for the NBA 2K series, brought me back to those days where I'd check out the EBC @ the Rucker in the summer. Excellent work.

Loved how FLUID the player movement was and the overall play recognition. Did anyone notice OKC wearing their home jerseys in Dallas? Does this give us the option of using road jerseys @ home ala NBA Live?

Also, LOVED, again LOVED Manu's dribble drive to the step back jumper. Looked so realistic. Keep up the good work homie. I'm happy to say I've found a home for ALL my sports info. Enough of the OS love-in. GOOD WORK Czar!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »