Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Available Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360)

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Available Post Impressions Here (PS3, 360) within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2010, 09:26 PM   #17
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Available For PS3, Tomorrow For 360, Post Impressions Here

there is a speed slider. Didnt scroll down far enough.
Old 09-14-2010, 09:56 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Demo Available For PS3, Tomorrow For 360, Post Impressions Here

i dont know about anyone else, but this dl is going SLOW, guess the server is getting hit pretty hard

Subscribe to my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/buyah2k
Old 09-14-2010, 10:31 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2
my download was Fast.The Demo felt so Fluid and pure it was nice.i love all the new Features and i love the new use of Celebrations.
Old 09-14-2010, 10:42 PM   #20
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

There is a setting to slow down the speed. It's right before you start the match. If you wait and try and change during the game, it won't give you the option. It still plays a little fast on the slowest setting, but it's much better than normal.

One thing that sticks out to me is the game seems a lot more physical than I can remember. As a result, there are more stoppages from whistles being blown. There really are some pretty sweet looking animations the CPU can do with the ball. Me, I'm just a novice!
Old 09-14-2010, 11:04 PM   #21
Rookie

Wasn't considering on picking this up this year but they really made some awesome changes and all I can say wow. Game seems a little easier which is a good thing for somebody like me that isn't too good at Soccer games.

So I may be buying this game after all.

Last edited by Araxen; 09-14-2010 at 11:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 1

Yeah was supposed to play halo most of the night but ended up playing this demo. very solid sports game. FIFA and NHL are hands down the best sports games EA has going.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:35 PM   #23
Rookie

I'll add another remark that during my play that one of the NPC's on my team broke it's leash and actually went and got a loose ball. In my experience in previous FIFA years npc's wouldn't do that. You'd see a loose ball and the NPC would just ignore it if it wasn't in it's leash range and the opponent NPC snags up the ball instead.
Old 09-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #24
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

wow! This game plays great not as fast paced as previous years which I am very happy to see! There was only one problem i saw and it was seeing the goalie of the cpu team stand there for almost a minute until he finally decided to kick the ball.

Last edited by JayD; 09-15-2010 at 12:25 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »