Home

NBA 2K11 Developer Insights: Presentation

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Developer Insights: Presentation within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2K Developer Insight: Presentation

Im really excited to see if this dynamic attendance thing really works as they claim it will. If we could see a Nets Twolves game that never gets crowded that would be a great addition. NBA Today 2.0 is keeping me on edge to see what other enhancements they have in store for us.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:02 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Halftime presentation has added some extra depth. In the past, halftime had one segment which broke down your current game with stats and highlights. That stays the same. New to 2K11 is the second segment: ‘Around the League’. This segment updates you on current scores and schedules and also includes leagues standings data. This way you are never far from the latest news and notes around the NBA while you are plowing through your My Player season. You’ll see Damon Bruce break down all the action. Again, this will also be addressed further in the Audio Insight by my man Joel Simmons.
I wonder what "see" means... hmmmm... EDIT: I think it will also be a voice over. Hehe.
Quote:
But one thing I can tell you: Just like TNT or ESPN, when the playoffs start, the production gets an upgrade. So goes with 2K11. Increased game intensity means more camera cuts, more camera angles and a pumped up crowd that will amp up the game environment. Combine that with more post game celebration, that includes confetti and more dynamic player reactions, and you get a post-season that really feels like an NBA post-season. Maybe even a certain surprise upon winning the NBA Championship?
Maybe Stern with a new suit and tie? Lol. But seriously, let's hope they make the championship that worthy.

One's best success comes after their greatest disappointments

Last edited by domidomdomz; 09-15-2010 at 06:19 PM.
Old 09-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Playoff Specific Presentation
We wanted to differentiate Playoff & Finals games from Quick Game and regular play in The Association. We’re hoping that seeing the changes in presentation going from an 82 game season in The Association to the Playoffs is welcomed by the hardcore and casual fan alike. The atmosphere during the Playoffs just feels different. I am sure Erick will speak to this more.

But one thing I can tell you: Just like TNT or ESPN, when the playoffs start, the production gets an upgrade. So goes with 2K11. Increased game intensity means more camera cuts, more camera angles and a pumped up crowd that will amp up the game environment. Combine that with more post game celebration, that includes confetti and more dynamic player reactions, and you get a post-season that really feels like an NBA post-season. Maybe even a certain surprise upon winning the NBA Championship?

Sick.................
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 21

Amazing....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 63085_10150281792590305_221292025304_14586277_144971_n.jpg (37.8 KB, 397 views)
Old 09-15-2010, 06:04 PM   #13
MVP

myownsun's Arena

OVR: 15

Thanks for the linkage
Old 09-15-2010, 06:05 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

"Oh say can you see?"

National anthem? :O

Old 09-15-2010, 06:06 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 36

I really do appreciate 2k's effort to improve all aspects of the game.

FLY EAGLES FLY

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2010, 06:07 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 8

I'm speechless...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »