Home

Out of Bounds: The Sad College Basketball Void

This is a discussion on Out of Bounds: The Sad College Basketball Void within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
Executive Editor

RaychelSnr's Arena

OVR: 57
Out of Bounds: The Sad College Basketball Void

The other day I walked out of my house and was shocked by how cold it was. A sharp wind blew through the neighborhood, whipping brown leaves from yard to yard and into the street. The sky hung gray overhead, and a pretty girl rode by on her bike in a sweater. It's days and scenes like the one just described that remind you that we're slipping away from the steamy hand of summer and into the loving arms of fall.

For a sports fan, fall is signaled by college football, the NFL and baseball pennant races. Over the weekend, I watched my Michigan Wolverines tiptoe around the UMass Minuteman. I also had a chance to watch the lowly Michigan State Spartans surprise the equally hated Fighting Irish with a ballsy fake field goal in overtime. All in all, it was a solid Saturday of football, but all I could think about was October.

Read More - Out of Bounds: The Sad College Basketball Void
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 23
Two words......Online Dynasty

College Basketball is the optimum sport for an OD mode. Recruiting High School phenom's would be a blast in it of itself.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
Banned

GatorChomp2345's Arena

OVR: 7
Very well said. As a matter of fact I am playing College Hoops 2k8 right now just wishing that they would come out with a more updated version to help get everyone pumped for the upcoming season. I hope that eventually, one day, they do make that next college bball game. And when they do, I know I will be there to buy it.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #4
jsg
Pro

OVR: 10
great article
Old 09-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 11
Can't agree with you more..... from the beginning of the College hoops franchise I was instantly hooked as it was the best basket ball game around (with graphics that was less than par) As it from kush games to VC development it still played great but the graphics improved to the last one where to most is the best basket ball game still.

2k Bring back the College Hoops.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 01:37 PM   #6
bhl
Rookie

OVR: 5
Just graduated from Indiana, and I cannot wait to get my canned food to Btown for Midnight Madness. Great article.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1
2k should do a college game that would let us upload draft classes from college to NBA
Old 09-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #8
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer

Choops4Life's Arena

OVR: 3
Great read

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »