Home

OS at the NBA 2K11 Launch Party in NYC, Get Your Questions in!

This is a discussion on OS at the NBA 2K11 Launch Party in NYC, Get Your Questions in! within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2010, 12:54 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: OS at the NBA 2K11 Launch Party in NYC, Get your questions in!

To Rondo: Have him pass along the following message to new teammate Shaq:

"How does Kobe's A** taste?"

j/k
Old 09-23-2010, 01:04 AM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3

just one simple question

They put the 1993 Phoenix Suns throwbacks in the game??

Old 09-23-2010, 01:17 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1
Can you ask Josh Smith how new coach larry drew has changed their gameplan or is it the same one that it was under mike woodson
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2010, 01:33 AM   #12
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

IS THIS open to the public?
Old 09-23-2010, 01:38 AM   #13
All Star

OVR: 49

For all Magic fan s : Do the magic have there new arena in the game?. Thanks
Old 09-23-2010, 01:39 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 15

Will mj (or any other legends, pippen, rodman, etc)attend release party? how come there is no collectors edition, when the goat is on the cover? its jordan! Will mj appear in any adverts for the game or do promotions for the game? give out autographed mj nba 2k11 sweepstakes? things like that? also, do you think you will win sports game of the year decisively?

with a possible lockout, if it were to occur, will there still be an nba 2k12 in the works?

given 2k's recent success, do you see your company branching out into other nba games, such games that are arcady like an nba street or something of the arcade-ish nature?(this is pertaining to take-two, not specifically visual concepts)

if nba2k11 sells crazy numbersl(and it will)..do you think the nfl and roger goodell will take this into consideration when the nfl license is up in 2013?
thanks(i know, its alot of questions)

Last edited by yungflo; 09-23-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 09-23-2010, 02:11 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 2
To Rondo: Next year i think KG, Ray, And Pierce are likely to play full minutes or even play for the celtics do you the pressure risin and after lebron left the cavs and joined the heat which too allstars would you like too play with if you were in that position
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2010, 02:57 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 12
Will there be real contracts in my player mode for rookies and undrafted players and when you become a vet for that matter?

If so will there be cash involved in the contracts?

Can you relocate and or expand in association mode?

Is the substitution glitch(s) fixed?
ex. Your a pg rated ovr 57 on the spurs the rotation suggest you get 2 min a game. The 2 point guards in front of you are an 86 and a 67. Why am I playing 36 min a game?

ex. 2 Your playing for the spurs as a starter. Your team is at home and ahead by 15 in the last 3:00 of the 4th qtr. Why are they playing magical subs with all the starters right down to the last 3 seconds of the game. p.s. if you guy is a ovr 57 bench warmer that should be your time to shine

Does this game now have some type of end game strategy? Trying to get the ball to a certain player, subing in an all free throw team, defenses trying to avoid fouling steve nash and forcing him to give the ball up first before comiting the desperation foul, defenses matching up a taller player on say a kobe bryant to defuse his clutch ablity SOMETHING

Will you get dinged in my player for holding the ball to long while setting up a play as the pg because the computer a.i. executes like Chris Webber with no timeouts

Can you demand that a teamate gets traded or suggest some one to trade for.

Is there something that stops you from comming into a game as a ovr 57 pg and attempt 14 shots in one min?
ex. If your on a team with LBJ, D-Wade, and Bosh theres no way you should be even thinking about taking that many shots unless your wiiiiiidddddeeee open or you should get demoted straight to the D leauge or worse free agency.

If the answer to the last question is yes then is there another way to develop your player while your riding the bench and not taking 32 shots a game? Like oh this might be crazy but 1 to 3 TEAM practices a week. Ah did you say practice were talking about practice not a game but practice prac man com on practice

We already know that fan support is part of the game. So does playing for your hometown team result in a little more love ex LBJ in Clevleand or even leaving the home town team result in some down right disrespect ex LBJ in Clevleand.

After your rookie season with there be any summer basketball left or olympic type of games you could possibly compete in because this summer was big for hoop fans.

My last question and something that frustrated me most about finishing a 2k10 my player season. Can you at least evaluate your next potential team and there roster before you have to decide the future.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »