Home

Additional Thoughts on NBA Elite 11 Delay (Kotaku, Pastapadre, NLSC)

This is a discussion on Additional Thoughts on NBA Elite 11 Delay (Kotaku, Pastapadre, NLSC) within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #17
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: Additional Thoughts on NBA Elite 11 Delay (Kotaku, Pastapadre, NLSC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
Now we have a bunch of writeups pointing to the one youtube video with a glitch that wasn't even in the final game.

I don't know how this will all turn out (ideally with an Elite 12 game capable of pushing 2K next fall) but i'm always annoyed when stuff like one glitch (hardly an unprecedented one) gets blown up to degree it has.
There's no way they would've opted to lose millions of dollars over one glitch. It was WAY more than that, and way more than the video that did it. The Jesus Bynum video just encapsulated the overall reception to the game, and made the reaction more visual. And really that was only one part of the video - part of what made the video funny was his constant "WTF?" comments on what he was seeing occur w/the rebounding, movement, shooting, etc. He was legitimately trying to play the game - not like he was pausing it to point out issues. The Bynum moment just pushed it over the top

WAY over the top lol

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 09-30-2010, 09:15 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
There's no way they would've opted to lose millions of dollars over one glitch. It was WAY more than that, and way more than the video that did it. The Jesus Bynum video just encapsulated the overall reception to the game, and made the reaction more visual. And really that was only one part of the video - part of what made the video funny was his constant "WTF?" comments on what he was seeing occur w/the rebounding, movement, shooting, etc. He was legitimately trying to play the game - not like he was pausing it to point out issues. The Bynum moment just pushed it over the top

WAY over the top lol
THAT'S WHAT I SAID WHEN I COMMENTED ON HIS POST. JUST IN MY OWN OPINION AND EXPERIENCE FROM THE GAME.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:35 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Additional Thoughts on NBA Elite 11 Delay (Kotaku, Pastapadre, NLSC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUNGMONEY GAME
THAT'S WHAT I SAID WHEN I COMMENTED ON HIS POST. JUST IN MY OWN OPINION AND EXPERIENCE FROM THE GAME.
your keyboard..is it broken?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »