Home

Kevin Durant Disappointed with NBA Elite 11 Decision, Hears About News via Twitter

This is a discussion on Kevin Durant Disappointed with NBA Elite 11 Decision, Hears About News via Twitter within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2010, 04:51 PM   #17
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Kevin Durant Disappointed with NBA Elite 11 Decision, Hears About News via Twitte

KD=

It will be ight KD. You'll be the best player in the NBA over the next 5-8 years so, you get plenty of other opportunities. Keep you're head up!

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 09-30-2010, 06:09 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=438887

They used KD's sig moves and tendencies. But at the end he's blessed with a lot of talent and being very tall, he'll get over it.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #19
Pro

WizardJay's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Kevin Durant Disappointed with NBA Elite 11 Decision, Hears About News via Twitte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Is this true or are you just taking a shot?
Its True....
Old 09-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 8

Not sure what's going to happen now with Elite being delayed, but I was hoping for KD to be on the cover of 2K12 for some vindication even before the announcement...

Would make sense with him being MVP and all.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:07 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermolli
That's bad. EA head didn't let their devs and thei cover athlete the news before everybody else?!
and people thought that what lebron was shady
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 10:10 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I posted in the other thread about this.....i highly doubt he cares at all to be honest.

Why is this even a big deal?

I mean we are talking about a guy on the cover of a box.....
thats what im saying. I'm pretty sure durant had no say, they say there's a vid out there, but its promo cutting a promo showing that he's playing the game, thats it. it's not like he had to do work.

back like in 06,07 thats when I felt ea did its hardest promo work, i remember when wade on was the cover, he had to go to autograph signings, and promotions and stuff, wearing a live 06 shirt, and same thing for tracy mcgrady.

I don't remember anyone since doing that.

now if they made him do all that promo work, then yeah he should get disapointed. but it seems likely that he showed up, once or twice, maybe thrice to nice times, whatever then left for FIBA. no photoshoot, as they took it from in game.

now if they paid me mills or even thousands to do that, why would I be complaining?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:33 PM   #23
Banned

StickeeGreen's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
WOW. The Cover Athlete didn't even get a call....smh

Exactly...You think 2K would do that to Jordan? Yet another example of EA's dysfunction...
Old 10-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickeeGreen
Exactly...You think 2K would do that to Jordan? Yet another example of EA's dysfunction...
thats different. jordan comes with his brand and his company. he has sponsorships, in fact i'm sure elite contacted the jordan brand or any sponsors in elite that their game has been canceled or delayed whatever.

jordans worth half a bill, kd? he didnt even reach 100mil. come on, get a grip lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »