Home

Madden NFL 11 Week 5 Roster and Ratings, Complete with Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Week 5 Roster and Ratings, Complete with Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 11 Week 5 Roster and Ratings, Complete with Details

Check out the Madden NFL 11 week 5 roster ratings, complete with details.

Quote:
  • Over 230+ transactions, depth chart moves, and player rating adjustments.
  • Randy Moss is a Minnesota Viking again! He also goes back to the #84 jersey that he wore in Minnesota the first time around.
  • Vikings only team to get a Team Overall boost this week (from 85 to 87). This was directly related to the Randy Moss trade acquisition. More team overall updates coming next week.
  • Antonio Gates is back to a 99OVR after absolutely tearing the NFL up through the first 4 weeks of the regular season. Gates is currently on pace for a 96 catch, 1544 yards, 24 touchdown season. Wow.
  • Chris Johnson AKA Mr. CJ2K is back down to a 98OVR (was 99OVR) after a weak performance against Denver last week.
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Is there a way to save multiple roster files? Every time I download the Online Roster, it just overwrites the old file. I'd like to keep the file I have now, then add this specific roster file as a separate file, so I could use it in another franchise.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
how on God's green earth did jason peters get an increase? I dont even have the game and im a die hard eagles fan. But he suck...
Old 10-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #4
Dog
aka jnes12/JNes__

Dog's Arena

OVR: 60
Surprised they got Moss in the update
Old 10-07-2010, 07:21 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
I ll except Westbrook for the 49ers getting a decrease.... but how does Anthony Davis get a decrease when Chilo Rachal is the one that consistently keeps getting removed from the game. Chilo whifffs on blocks and cant hold the point of attack. In speaking of guards, why isnt Iupati getting an increase but Chouncey of PITT is getting an increase for the first 4 wks until this update. Iupati isnt giving up sacks, he holds the point, and when the 49ers run the ball, the majority of the time its on his side. This means his awareness is good, strength is good, and RBK and PBK is holding up.... Therefore increase. Also, why hasnt Shawnte Spencer gotten a CTH increase along with Nate Clements. Spencer = 2 picks in 2 gms. Clements = 1 pick in crunch time but fumbles trying for TD. Clements CTH goes up but CAR goes down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2010, 07:26 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1
About time megatron catch in traffic go in the 90s who does it better than him even with quadruple coverage.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3
yea make sure the roster file you want is loaded. go to file management and put save roster file. after you do that you select make a new roster file instead of overwriting the one you loaded. that should do it.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:35 PM   #8
Pro

sjj2xs's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden NFL 11 Week 5 Roster and Ratings, Complete with Details

when do these rosters for week 5 come out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »