Home

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Video: Authentic Improvements Full Match Gameplay

This is a discussion on WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Video: Authentic Improvements Full Match Gameplay within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Video: Authentic Improvements Full Match Gameplay

Nothing impressive so far. Looks the same as last year. We probably need to see more videos are all aspects of the game to see any real improvement. Also, are there any new sliders?? Or better sliders? Maybe an aggression slider so the opponent doesn't stand around like he did in this video (in the beginning he slams Sheamus down and waits until Sheamus gets up before doing anything.)

And what about the camera outside of the ring? Is it better? Adjustable? Further away instead of that close up box feel?

Show us something NEW.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:32 PM   #18
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 Video: Authentic Improvements Full Match Gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Nothing impressive so far. Looks the same as last year. We probably need to see more videos are all aspects of the game to see any real improvement. Also, are there any new sliders?? Or better sliders? Maybe an aggression slider so the opponent doesn't stand around like he did in this video (in the beginning he slams Sheamus down and waits until Sheamus gets up before doing anything.)

And what about the camera outside of the ring? Is it better? Adjustable? Further away instead of that close up box feel?

Show us something NEW.
I agree, game went from "buy first day" to "wait and see"

I can youtube tons of similar vids from last years game...
Old 09-24-2010, 04:28 AM   #19
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I have been a fan of the SD vs Raw serias since Shut your mouth. But aside for sd vs raw 07 on the next Gen console. That has been the only wrestling game I've liked on the next Gen until this year. It's looking totally awsome. The wrestling looks great and all. There is only 28 days left before release. I'm ready to rumble.
Old 10-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #20
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

they need to redo the Reversal system.

its mostly timing based and it stinks. anybody who has played Smackdown for years can reverse pretty much any move at anytime which is why matches are a reversal fest with no real flow. the timing window is still too big for all reversals.

Reversals should not only be more rating based, but on what type of move you are trying to reverse. for example, Rey Mysterio should be able to reverse quick grapples much better than he should be able to reverse Strong Grapples and Submissions moves. where as if i am playing as the Undertaker, he should be poor at reversing quick grapples but excellent getting out of Strong Grapples and Submission moves. also, the longer a match goes the less you should reverse moves altogether which will make reversals later on in the match that much more exciting. nothing feels better than pulling off a big reversal late in the match to turn the tide in ur favor for one last push to get the win.

On top of that, some wrestlers should be able to reverse certain moves at different points. Kofi Kingston should be able to not only reverse a Chokeslam when you first grab his neck, but also once you get him in the air, but you should have to time it perfectly. where as if you are trying to Chokeslam THE BIG SHOW, he should only be able to reverse it in the beginning but you would have to keep steadily tapping the reverse button to "Power" out the the chokeslam instead of just pressing it once.

i hope stephensonmc reads this.
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol

Last edited by Rawdeal28; 10-02-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Old 10-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #21
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
Febuary 31st.

Spoiler
That is pretty clever because there is no month called Febuary either, you sneaky little weasel.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 08:29 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukeman
I agree, game went from "buy first day" to "wait and see"

I can youtube tons of similar vids from last years game...
Same here.

Its going to take an amazing wwe universe review to lean me toward buy now.

Follow me on www.twitter.com/thedrozd

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »