Home

Madden NFL 11 Title Update #4 Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Title Update #4 Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 11:02 AM   #17
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden NFL 11 Title Update #4 Details

Man not very impressed with the last title update they are doing. No fixing the AI blitzing way to much or Human oline blocking improvement. Man this sucks. Oh well another year gone by I guess. Better luck next year I guess.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #18
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
This is what we have been getting and can come to expect from them until competition is reintroduced. This title update is focusing on Ultimate Team? And a bunch of other features most people are not concerned with? Wow. I guess we know who actually cares about the consumer...

Gameplay fixes should have been the highest priority....(Even NCAA 11 has live tuning...and the game plays pretty darn good).....I am done trying to figure out their way of thinking @ EA.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 49

Terrible update...complete waste of time. The Show, and NBA 2k11 are absolutely exposing the lack of talent, or goals of EA's once upon a time giant Madden Football.

I simply can't enjoy this game until annimations run smooth. Its common for receivers to bob up and down in mid air, just so the annimations can "try" to line up, and thats just one of MANY annimation issues. How can they not work on getting the gameplay right first? This game is broken until the annimations run smooth. PERIOD

Who asked for Ultimate Team features??? Nobody cares about that EA.

Bottom line....Madden 11 was another fail. Its the best Madden game to date, possibly....but still looks and plays like a 2006 sports game. Other games are starting to push the 360/PS3 to new levels....Madden still looks like a first attempt.

Theres no way for me to sugar coat it. This isn't an attack, its the facts!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:25 AM   #20
Rookie

Rostee F's Arena

OVR: 11

Thatīs exactly what i have expected...itīs beyond any words, no gameplay fixes, well done EA!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:30 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 15
Location: Begins with a C, ends with an O and in the middle is HICAG.

And I'm done with Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2010, 11:30 AM   #22
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

I think it is ultimately clear where the focus of Madden is and will continue to be.

Unfortunately it's on a mode I never play.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:34 AM   #23
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krioniq
Not that I was playing Madden much anyway, but it seems that MUT continues to be the focus this year and it's not anything that I'm interested in.

More NBA2K11 for me.
I completely agree Krioniq but I'm playing NCAA11 as well as NBA2K11! As a consumer it is evident that Madden just isn't for me anymore.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:35 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperhare
So they did nothing to improve how the game played?

Or anything related to franchise?

Just additions to gimmicks that get EA more money and uniform fixes that leave out the Jaguars.
I thought I was alone wanting uniform fixes for the Jags. They finally made the logo on the helmet smaller but now its almost too small and dont get me started on the certain names being squished. Why the hell do they do that kind of stuff? This game should look better.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »