Home

FIFA Soccer 11 Patch 1.01 Available For PC, Mid-November For PS3, 360

This is a discussion on FIFA Soccer 11 Patch 1.01 Available For PC, Mid-November For PS3, 360 within the EA Sports FIFA Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2010, 05:15 PM   #9
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: FIFA Soccer 11 Patch 1.01 Available For PC, Mid-November For PS3, 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by AS88AS88
Who said I purchased the game? How do you know I haven't sent it back to EA for a full refund?

Please, continue to be naive and part of the problem. Diminish legitimate complaints against a company that defrauds its consumer base.

Pretend like you are trying to be objective.
Have you sent the game back to EA for a full refund?

Naive? Hardly. I have many complaints about the game, but I don't take it to the level of accusing a company of defrauding it's consumer base.

Please, educate me and everyone else and explain to us how you'd have a legal case for EA committing fraud with their release of FIFA 11.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:27 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
Have you sent the game back to EA for a full refund?
Physically, not yet. I have contacted EA, expressed my complaints, and began the refund process. Being EA, this will take an unreasonably long time to complete the return. Check back with me later, though, and I will be happy to provide screenshots or other evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
Naive? Hardly. I have many complaints about the game, but I don't take it to the level of accusing a company of defrauding it's consumer base.

Please, educate me and everyone else and explain to us how you'd have a legal case for EA committing fraud with their release of FIFA 11.
False advertising. The game as a whole and the new features that don't work. Not to mention they have been caught in documented lies when posting "updates" about fixing the game on their own message boards.

To clarify, I should not argue for litigation against EA for fraud. It is unlikely and not realistic and/or viable.

However, on principle, I stand by my claim that EA's communication, advertising, and overall strategy is wildly dishonest and contains aspects that can certainly be called fraudulent.

Last edited by AS88AS88; 10-31-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 07:13 PM   #11
Waving the Wheat.

wildinkc's Arena

OVR: 8
Lol wow. Come on this is a video "GAME". When has EA Sports ever delviered on what they advertise. There will be mistakes and glitches. Anybody who has bought a video game in oooohhhh the last twenty years knows this. I buy video games to just have fun. If you really want the real expeirence how about you put down the controller and go outside and play the sport. By now you should know what you are getting with ea sports. A computer can never replicate real life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
Follow me on Twitter.
Dibs wife: Carrie Underwood

Currently Playing:
OOTP 13
College Hoops 2k8
WWE 13
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2010, 07:54 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildinkc
Lol wow. Come on this is a video "GAME". When has EA Sports ever delviered on what they advertise. There will be mistakes and glitches. Anybody who has bought a video game in oooohhhh the last twenty years knows this. I buy video games to just have fun. If you really want the real expeirence how about you put down the controller and go outside and play the sport. By now you should know what you are getting with ea sports. A computer can never replicate real life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

If you don't care about quality, that is completely fine. But how can you be ignorant to the fact that other consumers do?
Old 11-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #13
Rookie

striper_43's Arena

OVR: 2

It is what it is. I don't feel the game is broken since I'm not having any freezing problems. Hopefully the patch fixes some major stuff like player growth (and decline) and the tackling.

I'm still having fun with career mode as a manager and this game has pretty great gameplay, especially using full manual controls. The tackling is an issue but on world class or higher, it's not all that bad (unless you pressure unrealistically).

Now, if I was getting freezing or stuttering issues like some people, I'd be mad.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:22 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

"The weather pattern randomizer in Manager Mode."

This has not been fixed at all
Old 11-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #15
Rookie

maremmautd's Arena

OVR: 4

Question: if now I start a career mode without mid-november patch, to use it I've to restart career mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2010, 05:05 PM   #16
Too old for manual FIFA

hedache's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by maremmautd
Question: if now I start a career mode without mid-november patch, to use it I've to restart career mode?
I'm already far into it, and I'm not going to be surprised to have to do that unfortunately. From my experiences with the previous career modes, it seems like the save file used to have a lot of info. Maybe it's different this year. I just hope so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Last Gen »