Home

NHL 11 Roster Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NHL 11 Roster Update #2 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2010, 06:22 AM   #9
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
What team is Skinner on? Like I said I don't really keep tabs on rookies. One thing about them being rated low, it's most likely because the CHL is more of a prospect league rather than a minors league like the AHL or ECHL.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:23 AM   #10
R.I.P 2KHockey 2000-2011

savoie2006's Arena

OVR: 29
What team is Skinner on? Like I said I don't really keep tabs on rookies. One thing about them being rated low, it's most likely because the CHL is more of a prospect league rather than a minors league like the AHL or ECHL.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:27 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 11 Rosters Arrive Tuesday, November 2nd

so how do you grab this roster update then - ?

EDIT :

I've now found out

Last edited by Steady Eddie; 11-02-2010 at 08:01 AM. Reason: trying to find the roster update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2010, 06:32 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4

hey guys

Im on the ps3 ad went online to get the rosters, so I got them and saved them but whem I go to start a new blackhawks season I still have niemi and huet as the goalies? am I missing something here

Thanks for any help

Jeremy
Old 11-02-2010, 06:34 AM   #13
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Boston:
Jordan Caron is still rated 70
Tyler Seguin is still rated 74

Maxime Sauve is GONE FROM THE GAME - the kid was a 2nd rd pick. He was originally in the game on Val'dor in the QMJHL and is now playing for Providence and may see time in Boston this year. I checked Boston, Providence, Val'dor and Free Agents and the kid is nowhere to be found. This one is inexcusable - the kid has 3 goals in his first 4 AHL games and you remove him from the game - there are so many stiffs and scrubs who can be removed and you remove a 19 yr old 2nd rd pick on the cusp of the NHL.

Joe Colbourne - 1st rd pick. Played a few games last year with Providence in the AHL and is on providence this year - NOT IN GAME

Yuri Alexandrov - 2nd rd pick from Russia. Playing for Providence in the AHL - NOT IN GAME

Why the hell is Trent Whitfield on Bostons roster?

Michael hutchinson - Goalie was a mid rd pick and is playing for Providence in the AHL. He was originally in the game and is now GONE - NOT IN GAME

I have not made one complaint about this whole process....but this roster to me is worse than the original. So frustrating!!!!

Last edited by TNKNGM; 11-02-2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jeff Skinner was with Kitchener in the OHL, looks really good for the Canes so far this season. What is Louis Leblanc's rating on the Montreal Junior?
Old 11-02-2010, 06:48 AM   #15
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs27
Jeff Skinner was with Kitchener in the OHL, looks really good for the Canes so far this season. What is Louis Leblanc's rating on the Montreal Junior?
Leblanc is 72
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2010, 06:54 AM   #16
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

Tuukka Rask and Tim Thomas goalie equipment is wrong.....not enitrely wrong, but it needs to be fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »