Home

Major League Baseball 2K11 Screenshot Roy Halladay (Hi-Res)

This is a discussion on Major League Baseball 2K11 Screenshot Roy Halladay (Hi-Res) within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #17
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Major League Baseball 2K11 Screenshot Roy Halladay (Hi-Res)

One little quick thing I notice and I hope its not just me getting too much into the weeds, is there seems to be dynamic crowd. Looking in the stands behind roy, it looks a little empty, so that is a plus. We will see though
Old 11-29-2010, 06:53 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15
Didn't expect a picture of the game so soon, however the size of the number is still too big.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:09 PM   #19
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facts
True, shouldn't his index finger be out of the glove?
Why would it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
One little quick thing I notice and I hope its not just me getting too much into the weeds, is there seems to be dynamic crowd. Looking in the stands behind roy, it looks a little empty, so that is a plus. We will see though
Considering they're in CBP, one would hope there aren't too many empty seats there. I shudder to see what a game in Pittsburgh would look like if that were the case!
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 11-29-2010, 09:08 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 29

Any screenshot is lame, bring on an article!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:19 PM   #21
Pr*

Joey's Arena

I really like the imperfections on his face, like around his eye, it really adds to the detail. But like others have said, though, the texture on the glove looks too much like plastic. The jersey and face look good, though, as does the likeness.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-30-2010, 12:08 AM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Why would it be?

Considering they're in CBP, one would hope there aren't too many empty seats there. I shudder to see what a game in Pittsburgh would look like if that were the case!
Most ball players stick their index fingers out of the glove just to lessen the impact of the ball.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:20 AM   #23
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facts
Most ball players stick their index fingers out of the glove just to lessen the impact of the ball.
I don't doubt you (that's why I used to do it), but this isn't the case for Halladay anyway. Look up any picture of him or just watch him live, it's never out. And while most ballplayers who do this do it for that reason, I don't think it's fact that most ballplayers do this. I know I don't anymore. A batting glove underneath is good enough.

Most pitchers keep their index finger in their gloves. They want to avoid tipping any pitches at all costs.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 11-30-2010, 02:32 AM   #24
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
I don't doubt you (that's why I used to do it), but this isn't the case for Halladay anyway. Look up any picture of him or just watch him live, it's never out. And while most ballplayers who do this do it for that reason, I don't think it's fact that most ballplayers do this. I know I don't anymore. A batting glove underneath is good enough.

Most pitchers keep their index finger in their gloves. They want to avoid tipping any pitches at all costs.
Yeah, Doc doesn't do it that I have seen. So props to 2k there. I used to wear a batting glove and put my index finger out. It just gave me a better grip on my glove. I even did it when I was a catcher. Not many catchers do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »