Home

Madden NFL 11 Week 14 Roster and Rating Changes, Peterson and Brady 99's

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Week 14 Roster and Rating Changes, Peterson and Brady 99's within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #9
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: Madden NFL 11 Week 14 Roster and Rating Changes, Peterson and Brady 99's

No James Starks increase?
Old 12-08-2010, 07:37 PM   #10
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by vln13
DANNY WOODHEAD - WHERE TO??? Doesn't give a new rating. Should be at least an 85 IMO.

Also Jets announced that Santonio Holmes will be PR, not Kyle Wilson.
And a whole lot of other s*$^heads on the Jets should have gotten demotions, but Revis should have regained his 99 from earlier in the season.
85? Really? 85?

Statistical performance is not indicative of Madden ratings. Danny Woodhead fits the Patriots scheme and should play better on that team than any other in the NFL. Madden should be able to reflect that without inflating his ratings to an unrealistic level (like 85).
Old 12-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Dan Connolly needs a gigantic increase. He has been a starter almost all season and has played very well... he should be in the high seventies at the least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 09:22 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

I personally think Reggie Hodges deserves major look at being a mid/upper 90s punter. The guy has been as clutch as a punter can be this season.
Old 12-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 2

no increase for lesean mccoy or brent celek ?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:32 AM   #14
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
No James Starks increase?
Love quoting myself.

I twitted Donny and he said he would double check and look into it. That's an acceptable answer for me.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:29 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

I don't see how the Falcons didn't get an update. I was very upset when I seen this a few hours ago. This is what I posted before last weekend...

Matt Bryant needs a huge update. He's 73 or 74 right now. He's 24-27 with one of them being blocked. He's not missed a field goal since week six. He's also been extremely clutch for the Falcons this year.

Brent Grimes needs an update as well. He's second in the NFL in passes defended (21) and is tied for tenth with four interceptions. This last game against the Bucs he had one interception but could have easily had to if the ball didn't bobble once he hit the ground. Also, he's our number one conerback. He plays on the left side and plays the opposing teams best receiver. I think this roster guy doesn't make him higher than Robinson because Robinson was brought in to be a shutdown guy and he doesn't think (know) that Grimes is the best cornerback on the team.

Tyson Clabo has been playing at an All Pro level all year. A few days ago (after the Packers game) I made this post stating his status. Well it's been one more game and he still hasn't allowed a quarterback pressure (that I know of). This guy probably deserves the biggest update on the team. I think he should be 94+.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2010, 06:23 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 60
Arian Foster leads the NFL in rushing yards and rushing TD through week 13 and he isn't a 90 overall. This should change. Randy Moss has done pretty much nothing all season long and he has the same overall as Arian...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »